Author Topic: Georgia mom gives birth to rare quadruplets: 'Going to be a wild ride'  (Read 412 times)

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
They are so blessed!!!

Georgia mom gives birth to rare quadruplets: 'Going to be a wild ride'

When Madison Collier got pregnant earlier this year, she thought she was expecting just one baby.

Instead, at her eight-week appointment in April, Collier, 33, from Marietta, Georgia, learned she was pregnant with quadruplets.

"I don’t think I’ll ever fully get over the shock," Collier, who's also mom to 4-year-old Isla told Fox News.

Collier said she wasn’t on fertility treatments and she doesn’t have a history of multiples in her family, so when the ultrasound technician told her she was going to have four babies, it was quite a surprise.

According to Jackson Health System, the chances of naturally conceiving quadruplets is one in 700,000, while a majority of quadruplets are conceived with the help of medical technology...................

https://www.foxnews.com/lifestyle/georgia-mom-gives-birth-quadruplets
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline Polly Ticks

Re: Georgia mom gives birth to rare quadruplets: 'Going to be a wild ride'
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2021, 10:44:13 pm »
Awwww, sweet story.  God bless 'em all ... they'll surely need it!
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Offline Kamaji

Re: Georgia mom gives birth to rare quadruplets: 'Going to be a wild ride'
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2021, 05:39:26 pm »
They're very cute and all, but all I can say is:  thank God my wife and I only had one at a time.