Author Topic: AG Merrick Garland Admits He Took Word of National School Boards Association to Target Parents as ‘D  (Read 248 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
AG Merrick Garland Admits He Took Word of National School Boards Association to Target Parents as ‘Domestic Terrorists’

Dr. Susan Berry 21 Oct 2021

U.S. Attorney General Merrick Garland admitted during a hearing of the House Judiciary Committee Thursday he took the word of the National School Boards Association (NSBA) that parents voicing concerns at their local school board meetings should be targeted as “domestic terrorists.”

more

https://twitter.com/Jim_Jordan/status/1451217532472467456

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/10/21/ag-merrick-garland-admits-he-took-word-of-national-school-boards-association-to-target-parents-as-domestic-terrorists/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline EdinVA

Jordan does a great job of self control.... I have no idea how he keeps his cool while dealing with nadler..

Offline Right_in_Virginia

An exchange on Garland's CRT conflict of interest .....  "I understand your talking points ...."

https://mobile.twitter.com/EmeraldRobinson/status/1451301321177452545

Offline Slide Rule

Every time I hear of something Garland has said, I thank my least favorite Republican leader,
The Turtle Mitch McConnell.

Imagine if Garland was a supreme.

White, American, MAGA, 3% Neanderthal, and 97% Extreme Right Wing Conservative.

Recommended

J Boswell, The Life of Samuel Johnson
E Burke, Reflections on the Revolution in France
N Davies, Europe: A History
R Feynman, The Feynman Lectures on Physics
R Penrose, The Road To Reality & The Emperor's New Mind
K Popper, An Open Society and Its Enemies & The Logic of Scientific Discovery
A Solzhenitsyn, The Gulag Archipelago, & Everything he wrote

Offline Kamaji

Every time I hear of something Garland has said, I thank my least favorite Republican leader,
The Turtle Mitch McConnell.

Imagine if Garland was a supreme.

Exactly.  Thank God Garland never made it to the Supreme Court.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Funny how he seems to have no interest in the well publicized attacks by leftists on just about everyone at college campuses, but one rogue letter from some fringy leftists with hyperventilating claims about school board violence and he's ready to mobilize the entire federal govt against them.
The Republic is lost.

Thomas Massie
@RepThomasMassie
·
10h

Make no mistake: Had there been no DOJ/FBI assets in the crowd or in the Capitol on January 5th and 6th, 2020, AG Merrick Garland would have said so. Instead, he refused to answer my question. The DOJ could put out a statement tomorrow, but they won’t. What does that tell you?