Author Topic: Desperate Virginia Democrats Accuse Glenn Youngkin of ‘Anti-Semitism’ for Criticizing George Soros  (Read 233 times)

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
Legal Insurrection by Stacey Matthews October 22, 2021

Democrats pounce and seize after local “reporter” says “critics might question whether” recent criticisms Virginia Republican gubernatorial nominee Glenn Youngkin made about billionaire liberal backer George Soros were “anti-Semitic.”

With less than two weeks to go before Election Day in Virginia, the desperation levels among Virginia Democrats have hit a fever pitch. Democrat gubernatorial nominee Terry McAuliffe was considered a few months ago to be a shoo-in to win. But now it is coming down to the wire, with polls now showing both he and Republican nominee Glenn Youngkin neck and neck with each other.

A Trafalgar poll from late last week shows Youngkin edging ahead with a one-point lead:

And a Monmouth poll released just yesterday shows more bad news for McAuliffe, with both of them at 46 percent:

Youngkin’s improved position comes from a widening partisan gap in voter engagement and a shift in voters’ issue priorities, particularly around schools and the pandemic.

Youngkin (46%) and McAuliffe (46%) hold identical levels of support among all registered voters. This marks a shift from prior Monmouth polls where the Democrat held a 5-point lead (48% to 43% in September and 47% to 42% in August).

More: https://legalinsurrection.com/2021/10/virginia-democrats-accuse-glenn-youngkin-of-anti-semitism-for-criticizing-george-soros/

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
What antisemitism? The Jews disowned that SOB long long ago.

Offline mountaineer

Did Youngkin use the word "Jew"? I think not. How would anyone know Soros was of Jewish ancestry?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline EdinVA

Great to see the dems panic.
I think they have cried wolf to many times for anyone to take it seriously...

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Did Youngkin use the word "Jew"? I think not. How would anyone know Soros was of Jewish ancestry?
As to how would anyone know of Soros's Jewish ancestry? The Hungarians know, especially ones like my mother who was in Hungary during the time the bastard sold out his own people.

Offline The_Reader_David

What was the waggish baseball inspired comment that Rabbi Dov Fischer of The American Spectator made about George Soros?  Something like "I'd be happy to trade him for two neo-Nazis and an anti-Semite to be named later."

And when they behead your own people in the wars which are to come, then you will know what this was all about.

Offline skeeter

As to how would anyone know of Soros's Jewish ancestry? The Hungarians know, especially ones like my mother who was in Hungary during the time the bastard sold out his own people.
The first time I saw the creep's name was in the headlines of a newspaper in Thailand for his role in collapsing the Baht. I don't know why he wasn't jailed or knocked off by some investor he impoverished years ago.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
What antisemitism? The Jews disowned that SOB long long ago.

@GtHawk

Facts don't matter in politics anymore.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
George Soros is a filthy bastard who has the blood of thousands of his fellow Jews on his hands!  If saying that makes me an anti-Semite so, be it.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
George Soros is a filthy bastard who has the blood of thousands of his fellow Jews on his hands!  If saying that makes me an anti-Semite so, be it.
@Bigun

IF Soros worships anything but wealth and power,it would be the mythical creature known as "Satan".

And HE wants that job!
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Fishrrman's memo to Mr. Youngkin:
Don't back down.
Don't go all wobbly.

Or, in the words of a guy from World War II:
"Attack!
Repeat, Attack!"

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Golly gee whiz, the democrats want to take a trip down memory lane, a twisted perverted trip to be sure.
Lil Georgie was a Jew that denied he was Jewish to escape the horror of the holocaust.  Georgies parents died in the Nazi death camps.  Lil Georgie went to work for the Nazis doing the dirty work Germans didn't want to do,as pertaining to the murder and butchery of the Jews.  Even recently Georgie says it was the happiest time of his life!  Democrats do so love kindred spirits!  By the way, by hook and by crook, Georgie has declared he now owns the American democrat party, and has his sights set on America.  As he has other nations he has economically destroyed, threatened the existence of.....
 :smokin: :smokin: :smokin:
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions