Author Topic: Biden Says First Responders, Police Who Refuse Vaccine Mandates Should Be Fired  (Read 278 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden Says First Responders, Police Who Refuse Vaccine Mandates Should Be Fired

Shelby Talcott
Senior White House Correspondent
October 21, 2021 10:00 PM ET

President Joe Biden said Thursday that first responders and police officers who refuse vaccine mandates should be forced to remain at home or be fired.

Biden issued vaccine mandates or weekly testing for private companies with 100 or more employees in early September. The president also announced a stricter vaccine requirement for federal workers and contractors in September that limited the loophole for unvaccinated individuals.

Other mandates have been put in place across the country by cities. Police officers and first responders across the country – including in places like Chicago and Washington – have voiced opposition to the mandates, with some leaving the job over it.

“As many as one-in-three emergency responders in some cities like Chicago, Los Angeles, right here in Baltimore, are refusing to comply with city vaccine mandates,” Cooper noted Thursday. “I’m wondering where you stand on that. Should police officers, emergency responders be mandated to get vaccines? And if not, should they be – stay at home or let go?”

Biden responded quickly by saying “yes and yes.”

more
https://dailycaller.com/2021/10/21/joe-biden-first-responders-police-refuse-vaccine-mandates-fired/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

He has no business interfering with any and all first responders and has no power to decide one way or the other.

And for him to haughtily condemn those we need to protect us is as arrogant as any in power as he knows he does not need them.  We do though.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Slide Rule

The presidents job is just so damn boring that he has to find other things to do. Ya know to keep
his massive brain working.

I long for the days when a president did his own job. Perhaps we can have that again.
White, American, MAGA, 3% Neanderthal, and 97% Extreme Right Wing Conservative.

Recommended

J Boswell, The Life of Samuel Johnson
E Burke, Reflections on the Revolution in France
N Davies, Europe: A History
R Feynman, The Feynman Lectures on Physics
R Penrose, The Road To Reality & The Emperor's New Mind
K Popper, An Open Society and Its Enemies & The Logic of Scientific Discovery
A Solzhenitsyn, The Gulag Archipelago, & Everything he wrote

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
‘I Have the Freedom to Kill You with My Covid’: Biden Mocks Americans Who Object to Forced Vaccination, Calls for Americans to Be Fired If They Refuse Vaccine

https://trendingpolitics.com/i-have-the-freedom-to-kill-you-with-my-covid-biden-mocks-americans-who-object-to-forced-vaccination-calls-for-americans-to-be-fired-if-they-refuse-vaccine-knab/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Apparently the mental defective thinks this is post WWI and he’s a chap named Adolph.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Apparently the mental defective thinks this is post WWI and he’s a chap named Adolph.

That would be Kaiser Wilhelm II   German Emperor and King of Prussia

But we know who you meant.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
That would be Kaiser Wilhelm II   German Emperor and King of Prussia

But we know who you meant.
Perhaps in saying post WWI I suggested to early of a time frame, but I definitely meant who I implied. Instead of Brown Shirts the party now has their masked Black Shirts and BLM to threaten and burn out those who don't tow the party line. And of course Brandon believes that his commands are law and damn to hell those who resist.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Perhaps in saying post WWI I suggested to early of a time frame, but I definitely meant who I implied. Instead of Brown Shirts the party now has their masked Black Shirts and BLM to threaten and burn out those who don't tow the party line. And of course Brandon believes that his commands are law and damn to hell those who resist.

Damn.  I missed the "post" part... my bad.  Sorry. :facepalm:
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Biden Says First Responders, Police Who Refuse Vaccine Mandates Should Be Fired

Shelby Talcott
Senior White House Correspondent
October 21, 2021 10:00 PM ET

President Joe Biden said Thursday that first responders and police officers who refuse vaccine mandates should be forced to remain at home or be fired.

Biden issued vaccine mandates or weekly testing for private companies with 100 or more employees in early September. The president also announced a stricter vaccine requirement for federal workers and contractors in September that limited the loophole for unvaccinated individuals.

Other mandates have been put in place across the country by cities. Police officers and first responders across the country – including in places like Chicago and Washington – have voiced opposition to the mandates, with some leaving the job over it.

“As many as one-in-three emergency responders in some cities like Chicago, Los Angeles, right here in Baltimore, are refusing to comply with city vaccine mandates,” Cooper noted Thursday. “I’m wondering where you stand on that. Should police officers, emergency responders be mandated to get vaccines? And if not, should they be – stay at home or let go?”

Biden responded quickly by saying “yes and yes.”

more
https://dailycaller.com/2021/10/21/joe-biden-first-responders-police-refuse-vaccine-mandates-fired/

@mystery-ak

EVERY time he utters a brain fart like that,it makes me SOOOO happy to not be a Dim and have to defend it.

As bad as we Republicans have had it at times trying to defend OUR fool in the WH,we NEVER had to defend anything like THAT cretin. The SOB was borderline retarded BEFORE he went senile.

The Dims must be SOOOOO PROUD of their leader!
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online berdie

Well let me think about it a minute. People that come when I'm being robbed (or worse) and people that come and save my house/family when there is a fire...

OK...I thought a minute. Lets go Brandon.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
I convinced that Joe's marbles are lost rolling around somewhere other than in his head.
Let's Go Brandon!!
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
"Biden Says First Responders, Police Who Refuse Vaccine Mandates Should Be Fired"

"Out you go!" sez Brandon...

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Take note people how consistent Joe biden is in setting up situations whereby more Americans 'need' to be put out of work.  Like lieing to people, its one more area he has great consistencies.
 :smokin: :tongue2: :smokin:
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline EdinVA

You simply cannot reason with a dictator...