Author Topic: Alec Baldwin fatally shoots woman with prop gun on movie set  (Read 18806 times)

Offline Kamaji

Re: Alec Baldwin fatally shoots woman with prop gun on movie set
« Reply #450 on: January 14, 2022, 02:26:01 pm »
Standard litigation procedure:  sue all the b*stards and let the judge sort it out.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #451 on: January 14, 2022, 04:52:44 pm »
More CYA
By ammo supplier is she referring to the cast member/members that the producer Baldwin and armorer-her allowed to be be brought on/kept on set and used in the 'prop' gun for live fire target practice? She's blowin hurricane force smoke out her azz if she thinks she is going to put her and Baldwins incompetence and hazardous set practices off on the manufacturer of actual blank ammunition, it will still come on them if Baldwin went on the cheap and got his blanks from some fly by night company.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #452 on: January 14, 2022, 05:19:54 pm »
By ammo supplier is she referring to the cast member/members that the producer Baldwin and armorer-her allowed to be be brought on/kept on set and used in the 'prop' gun for live fire target practice? She's blowin hurricane force smoke out her azz if she thinks she is going to put her and Baldwins incompetence and hazardous set practices off on the manufacturer of actual blank ammunition, it will still come on them if Baldwin went on the cheap and got his blanks from some fly by night company.

Only a leftist gun-grabber could not spot the difference between a blank and a live round. 

She is blowing smoke, but she also knows she is the designated fall-guy for this. 
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #453 on: January 14, 2022, 06:37:36 pm »
Only a leftist gun-grabber could not spot the difference between a blank and a live round.

And only a leftist liar would sign out a firearm for live target practice and then complain later that the firearm had been loaded with live ammo.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #454 on: January 14, 2022, 07:17:58 pm »

Yeah all that...

But it STILL boils down to this: If you hand me a gun and tell me it's safe - unloaded or blanks - it is STILL incumbent on me to agree. Which means I have to see for myself. Really and truly, end of story. I don't care who handed him the gun - He did not check when it was handed to him.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #455 on: January 14, 2022, 07:20:09 pm »
If you hand me a gun and tell me it's safe - unloaded or blanks - it is STILL incumbent on me to agree. Which means I have to see for myself.
Especially when a revolver is so easy to check.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #456 on: January 14, 2022, 07:23:14 pm »
Yeah all that...

But it STILL boils down to this: If you hand me a gun and tell me it's safe - unloaded or blanks - it is STILL incumbent on me to agree. Which means I have to see for myself. Really and truly, end of story. I don't care who handed him the gun - He did not check when it was handed to him.

Exactly.  It's a nondelegable duty.

Offline verga

« Reply #457 on: January 14, 2022, 08:02:01 pm »
Yeah all that...

Exactly what I have beens saying right along.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #458 on: January 14, 2022, 08:14:38 pm »
Of all the surrounding issues and questions, the only question that matters is "Why did he point the gun at her and fire?" Even if by some one in a million chance the gun misfired while he pointed it at her, why did he ever point the gun at a person? That is a deliberate action. The gun didn't point itself at her. He did that. Why?
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #459 on: January 14, 2022, 08:25:56 pm »
Especially when a revolver is so easy to check.

If you point it straight at your face, you can see 5 of the 6 chambers at a glance.... :shrug:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #460 on: January 14, 2022, 10:36:15 pm »
Of all the surrounding issues and questions, the only question that matters is "Why did he point the gun at her and fire?" Even if by some one in a million chance the gun misfired while he pointed it at her, why did he ever point the gun at a person? That is a deliberate action. The gun didn't point itself at her. He did that. Why?
Precisely, especially when it should have been common knowledge on the set that this is, in fact, a "real" gun, not just some prop. It was used for recreational shooting off set. As such, there are many failures in this, first that the gun was not completely cleared off set, and that no live ammo should have been on set. Second, the gun should have been checked before it was issued to him (which raises the question of whether it had been, or if it was issued or he just grabbed it). Third, on receipt of the firearm, he, personally, should have verified that it was not loaded with live ammo. If he was at any point unsure of the nature of the ammo in it (blank vs live) he should have consulted with the armorer to verify the nature of that ammo. Fourth, since even blank ammo can cause injury, he never should have pointed the gun at anyone. Fifth, to have failed in the fourth, and to pull the trigger, is an egregious violation of gun handling safety in any venue.

As much anti-gun screed as Mr. Baldwin has subjected the millions of firearm owners who get it right daily, he, of all people, should have exercised the ordinary due caution one would expect of anyone handling firearms.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #461 on: January 14, 2022, 10:48:28 pm »
If you point it straight at your face, you can see 5 of the 6 chambers at a glance.... :shrug:

Ooh! There's a good idea...  :thud:

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #462 on: January 14, 2022, 10:53:49 pm »
I will NOT comply.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #463 on: January 14, 2022, 10:57:39 pm »
Alec Baldwin turns over his phone in ‘Rust’ investigation
Posted on January 14, 2022

Alec Baldwin on Friday handed his cellphone over to authorities investigating the fatal shooting on a movie set last year.

New Mexico police issued a search warrant for the phone Dec. 16, seeking information about the shooting on the set of “Rust” that killed cinematographer Halyna Hutchins.

“Alec voluntarily provided his phone to the authorities this morning so they can finish their investigation,” his attorney Aaron Dyer told NBC News. “But this matter isn’t about his phone, and there are no answers on his phone. Alec did nothing wrong.”

Baldwin, 63, has claimed that he’s cooperated with police throughout the process and never refused to hand over the phone. ...
NY Daily News

Clean as a whistle.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #464 on: January 14, 2022, 11:01:38 pm »

She don't know what she's doing... her finger ain't even on the trigger...

***hair on fire ***hair on fire

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #465 on: January 15, 2022, 03:31:57 am »
Yeah all that...

Exactly why he can't escape culpability, his job as producer to insure that industry standards and safety practices were followed and his responsibility under those same industry standards that he personally verified the gun unloaded by checking the cylinders and dry firing it into the ground. John Schneider's videos on this really are quite good.

Offline verga

« Reply #466 on: January 15, 2022, 02:19:37 pm »
NY Daily News

Clean as a whistle.
The very definition of hubris
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #467 on: January 15, 2022, 04:15:15 pm »
Alec Baldwin Shooting Investigation Takes New Twist As Actor’s Cellphone In Custody
 Carmine Sabia
January 15, 2022

The investigation into the shooting on the set of the Alec Baldwin movie “Rust” has taken a new step.

Baldwin, an actor and director on the movie and the man who held the gun as it shot and killed cinematographer Halyna Hutchins, has finally handed his cell phone over to police, Fox News reported. ...

After Baldwin didn’t immediately hand over the cellphone, the Santa Fe County Sheriff’s Department enlisted the help of the Santa Fe District Attorney’s Office and authorities in the state of New York. ...

“The cellphone is believed to be in the actor’s possession, according to the warrant, and authorities want to look at text messages sent from the presumed iPhone by Baldwin,” ABC News reported in December. “Investigators are also seeking to seize photos and videos, emails, internet browser histories, GPS data and more, according to the warrant.” ... Conservative Brief

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #468 on: January 15, 2022, 04:21:34 pm »
I'm sure he cleansed the phone of any incriminating evidence, and no law enforcement will bother digging to see what was deleted.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #469 on: January 15, 2022, 11:56:46 pm »

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #470 on: January 16, 2022, 12:55:19 am »
Is Alec Baldwin prepping an insanity defense…

Citizen Free Press : https://citizenfreepress.com/breaking/is-alec-baldwin-prepping-an-insanity-defense/

Photo from Hilaria Baldwin’s Instagram account

Offline mountaineer

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #472 on: January 17, 2022, 02:14:29 pm »
What a looney-toon.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #473 on: January 17, 2022, 02:37:15 pm »
Every time Alec Baldwin stops for a red light, there needs to be a press release.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #474 on: January 17, 2022, 03:08:38 pm »
Alec Baldwin is now complaining there is no press coverage that he turned his cell phone over to police — under court ordered search warrant. Also he claims “the Constitution” is why it took him so long (29 days.)
If this idiot has an attorney, what the heck kind of legal advice is he getting?