Author Topic: CNN, Biden come under fire for ‘invitation-only’ town hall  (Read 998 times)

Offline Hoodat

CNN, Biden come under fire for ‘invitation-only’ town hall
« on: October 22, 2021, 12:57:20 am »
CNN, Biden come under fire for ‘invitation-only’ town hall

Jeff Mordock  |  Thursday, October 21, 2021

President Biden and CNN have come under fire for allowing only invited guests to ask questions at his town hall in Baltimore on Thursday night in light of what critics say is Mr. Biden’s reluctance to field direct questions from the media.

“A CNN invitation-only audience with pre-scripted questions is very different from facing the press, which Biden now hasn’t done for 95 days,” tweeted Kelsey Bolar, a senior policy analyst with the conservative Independent Women’s Forum.

https://twitter.com/kelseybolar/status/1450418130275143685

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2021/oct/21/cnn-biden-come-under-fire-invitation-only-town-hal/

Is anyone watching this dumpster fire?  My only consolation is that the 'invited guests' are forced to endure this sh!t show for the entirety of the broadcast.  Biden isn't answering any questions.  He just rambles off, stumbling like some helpless drunk.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

Re: CNN, Biden come under fire for ‘invitation-only’ town hall
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2021, 12:59:28 am »
Biden just said Colin Powell would have been much worse off if he hadn't gotten vaccinated.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline Killer Clouds

« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2021, 01:14:40 am »
Biden just said Colin Powell would have been much worse off if he hadn't gotten vaccinated.
What is worse off than dead? Traitor Joe is a moron.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2021, 01:32:33 am »
Biden: ‘I Don’t Have a Near-Term Answer’ on Gas Prices, They’ll Start Decreasing ‘Into Next Year’

Ian Hanchett
21 Oct 2021

During a town hall on CNN on Thursday, President Joe Biden predicted that gas prices will start to come down “into next year, in 2022. I don’t see anything that’s going to happen in the meantime that’s going to significantly reduce gas prices.” And stated “I don’t have a near-term answer” on the issue and the possibility of bringing prices down depends “a little bit on Saudi Arabia and a few other things that are in the offing.”

Biden said, “Gas prices relate to a foreign policy initiative that is about something that goes beyond the cost of gas. We’re about $3.30 a gallon most places now, when it was up from — when it was down in the single digits — I mean, a dollar-plus. And that’s because of the supply being withheld by OPEC, and so, there’s a lot of negotiation that is — there’s a lot of Middle Eastern folks who want to talk to me. I’m not sure I’m going to talk to them. But the point is, it’s about gas production. There’s things we can do in the meantime, though.”

Host Anderson Cooper then asked, “Do you have a timeline for gas prices of when you think they may start coming down?”

Biden responded, “My guess is, you’ll start to see gas prices come down as we get by — and going into the winter — I mean, excuse me, into next year, in 2022. I don’t see anything that’s going to happen in the meantime that’s going to significantly reduce gas prices.”

He later added, “I must tell you, I don’t have a near-term answer.” He continued that tapping the Strategic Petroleum Reserve would only result in a marginal reduction in prices, and “there’s a possibility to be able to bring it down, depends on — a little bit on Saudi Arabia and a few other things that are in the offing.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2021/10/21/biden-i-dont-have-a-near-term-answer-on-gas-prices-theyll-start-decreasing-into-next-year/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline EdinVA

« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2021, 01:41:28 am »
I hear the Taliban and ISIS have oil for sale....  9999hair out0000

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2021, 01:59:18 am »
My DEATH from COVID ...
was sooooo much better than if I was not vaccinated.

btw... I doubt he actually died from COVID. They just wanted headlines.
But imagine the dichotomy? On the one hand every death is a COVID death ...
on the other hand he was so called "vaccinated". So how do they 'play' it?
This must have twisted Liberals brain into knots.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #6 on: October 22, 2021, 02:25:24 am »
Joseph A. Wulfsohn
@JosephWulfsohn
·
9m

We’re now 50 minutes into CNN’s #BidenTownHall and here’s the latest breakdown of the participants:

6 were Democrats.
2 were Independents.
0 were Republicans.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #7 on: October 22, 2021, 02:35:07 am »
Will he impose the 55 mph speed limit once again?

Or will he buy up Iran's oil instead?

Or do both?

One thing we know he will not do is to pare down the federal gasoline tax, which is within his power to do.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2021, 02:35:57 am by IsailedawayfromFR »
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Killer Clouds

« Reply #8 on: October 22, 2021, 03:11:46 am »
Traitor Joe will do nothing to solve higher gas prices because him and all his advisors have no idea what caused them to rise. Same with inflation and everything else.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #9 on: October 22, 2021, 03:20:23 am »
Traitor Joe will do nothing to solve higher gas prices because him and all his advisors have no idea what caused them to rise. Same with inflation and everything else.

They don't want to lower gas prices ...... the Green New Deal components of the Build Back Better BS wants us on public transportation.  Not only do they want gas prices to go higher, they want to tax us on every mile we drive.

This isn't happening because of incompetence ---- it's happening because it's part of the plan.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
« Reply #10 on: October 22, 2021, 03:23:54 am »
Joes GUESS is next year prices will come down.  Notice, he's not giving a stand of confidence, just guessing.  Try and hold him to that!  Joe HAD  a near term answer, shut down oil wells and the pipelines, and we clearly understand how that worked, and Joes not likely at all to go against that and lower prices by upping production in America.  We know that as well!  Kobuchi Joes dancing to con people AGAIN!
Dead on virginia, it is indeed part of the plan.
 Just like they have been stringing us along on the Chinese flu, Virginia, they just keep changing their stance and moving the goal posts.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2021, 03:26:41 am by christian »
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions