Author Topic: White House: Joe Biden Does Not Need to Visit Southern Border  (Read 351 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
White House: Joe Biden Does Not Need to Visit Southern Border
« on: October 22, 2021, 09:30:28 pm »
White House: Joe Biden Does Not Need to Visit Southern Border

Charlie Spiering 22 Oct 2021

The White House argued Friday that Joe Biden did not need to visit the Southern border to address the ongoing migration crisis.

“He does not need a visit to the border to know what a mess was left by the last administration,” White House press secretary Jen Psaki said during the daily briefing.

Psaki responded to Biden’s claim during a CNN town hall on Thursday that he had visited the border during his political career but suggested he did not have the time as president to do so.

He said:

I’ve been there before, and I haven’t — I mean, I know it well.  I guess I should go down.  But the — but the whole point of it is: I haven’t had a whole hell of lot of time to get down. … But I plan on — now, my wife, Jill, has been down.

Psaki argued Biden has visited Mexico ten times  during his lengthy political career and was well aware of the issues at the border.

She also claimed there was “reporting” that Biden visited the border in 2008, despite zero evidence that he has ever been there.

“There’s been reporting that he did drive through the border when he was on the campaign trail in 2008,” Psaki said.

An NBC reporter noted that Biden came close to the border during a campaign trip to New Mexico but never made a border related stop.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/10/22/white-house-joe-biden-does-not-need-to-visit-southern-border/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

Re: White House: Joe Biden Does Not Need to Visit Southern Border
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2021, 09:32:46 pm »
They no longer care about optics.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2021, 11:43:36 pm »
“He does not need a visit to the border to know what a mess was left by the last administration,” White House press secretary Jen Psaki said during the daily briefing...

Oh, brother ...!!!
(when you lie, might as well go all-out with a whopper)

But...
There's no point in ol' white joe going south to try to find "the border".
After all, the communists behind the curtain have successfully all-but eliminated it from the map as it is today.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2021, 11:57:31 pm »
Joe view, of course a lie to cover his tracks and blame shift.  Everybody knows what a disaster Joes border policies have been.  Going down to witness what a crap hole Joes has made of the border is of no political advantage for Joe.  Joes not that stupid, and just proved it!
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2021, 12:04:57 am »
Most people realize by now of all of Joe's FAILED policies; with the border being one of his largest catastrophe's.  Can you imagine if he was actually filmed and interviewed while visiting the border?  There's no hiding the enormous disaster he's created.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #6 on: October 23, 2021, 03:09:58 pm »
I'd really like to know whar goes on in that basement ...

https://mobile.twitter.com/newsmax/status/1451614328600334361

rangerrebew

« Reply #7 on: October 23, 2021, 05:36:45 pm »
Biden Says He’s Too Busy to Visit Border; Has Gone to Delaware 25 Times

'We have not found any record of him visiting the border as president, vice president, senator, or even as a concerned citizen...'
By
Joshua Paladino
October 22, 2021

President Joe Biden said on Thursday at CNN‘s scripted question-and-answer session that he does not have time to travel to the southern border, despite spending almost every weekend at home in Wilmington and calling “lids” on his working days at lunch time.

Biden said the First Lady, Jill Biden, went “and looked into those places.”

In defense of not visiting the disaster at the Southern borde since becoming president, he said, “I’ve been there before, I know it well.”

Fox News contributor Joe Concha said that “Biden has never been to the border in 50 years as a politician.”

https://headlineusa.com/biden-says-hes-too-busy-border/?utm_source=HUSAemail&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=HUSAemail