Author Topic: 12 House Democrats fear losing majority – and jump ship  (Read 118 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
12 House Democrats fear losing majority – and jump ship
« on: October 21, 2021, 05:39:50 pm »
12 House Democrats fear losing majority – and jump ship
October 20, 2021 Joseph Farah

They say you shouldn’t read the New York Times because you won’t get any good news.

I disagree.

You just have to read between the lines, so to speak.

The GREAT news today is that at least 12 House Democrats will retire because they surmise that their party will lose the majority next year.

“The quickening pace of Democratic retirements in the House may be the clearest indication yet that the party’s hopes of maintaining its narrow majority are fading amid President Biden’s sagging approval ratings, ongoing legislative struggles and the prospect of redrawn congressional districts that will put some seats out of reach,” the Times reports.

Hallelujah!

“In recent days, Representatives John Yarmuth of Kentucky, David E. Price of North Carolina and Mike Doyle of Pennsylvania have announced they will not seek reelection,” the report says. “In all, a dozen House Democrats have said they will retire or seek other offices next year, including powerful lawmakers like Mr. Yarmuth, the chairman of the Budget Committee, and members from the most politically competitive districts, such as Representatives Ron Kind of Wisconsin and Ann Kirkpatrick of Arizona.”

As usual, the New York Times didn’t identify all the seats and, thus, put virtual targets on them. But that’s the nature of highly partisan paper. The following was a quote worth keeping in mind.

more
https://www.wndnewscenter.org/12-house-democrats-fear-losing-majority-and-jump-ship/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline EdinVA

Re: 12 House Democrats fear losing majority – and jump ship
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2021, 05:42:21 pm »
Oh I hope so...

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2021, 10:24:14 pm »
They remain "in their seats" until the end of next year.
As such, they still have the capability to do a lot of damage to the country until then...

Offline libertybele

« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2021, 10:27:39 pm »
Fear of losing the majority?  I'm doubtful because the DEMS are experts at stealing elections.  My guess is that these DEMS are retiring because they are aged.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Absalom

« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2021, 11:17:21 pm »
Obviously Farah believes there is a difference between the label D and R.
If he had a brain cell, he might know better.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2021, 01:47:35 am by Absalom »

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2021, 12:40:38 am »
Fear of losing the majority?  I'm doubtful because the DEMS are experts at stealing elections.  My guess is that these DEMS are retiring because they are aged.
Aged or because their lucrative lobbying offers have come in.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington