Author Topic: Joe Manchin Offers to Become an Independent amid Reconciliation Negotiations with Biden  (Read 102 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Joe Manchin Offers to Become an Independent amid Reconciliation Negotiations with Biden

Wendell Husebø 21 Oct 2021

Sen. Joe Manchin (D-WV) on Thursday said he offered to change his party affiliation to an independent amid tough reconciliation negotiations with President Biden and the far-left.

Manchin told reporters he had offered Biden and the far-left to become an independent if he become an “embarrassment” to the Democrat Party.

“Me being a moderate centrist Democrat if that causes you a problem, let me know, and I’d switch to be an independent, but I’d still be caucusing with Democrats,” he said.

“That’s the only thing was ever discussed. No one accepted that, and I just said, ‘I’ll make that offer, if you need it,'” Manchin said, noting the proposal was “not accepted.”

On Wednesday a leak to Mother Jones revealed Manchin was leaving the Democrat Party. But shorty after the leak, Manchin came out strongly against the leak, calling it “bullshit.”

“I have no control of rumors, guys. No control of rumors,” he claimed.

But others suggested Thursday the leak could have been from Manchin himself. Politico Playbook wrote Thursday the leak to David Corn, reported in Mother Jones, may have been intentional:

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/10/21/joe-manchin-offers-to-become-an-independent-amid-reconciliation-negotiations-with-biden/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline rustynail

All this Drama in the play that won't end.

Offline Killer Clouds

Birds of a feather flock together. Manchin and Sinema are  DCP disciples just like Sanders is a DCP disciple. Cheney and Kinzinger are also DCP disciples. Manchin and Sinema are not to be trusted.

Offline mountaineer

others suggested Thursday the leak could have been from Manchin himself
This is why one never should trust anything that comes out of Manchin's mouth.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Killer Clouds

This is why one never should trust anything that comes out of Manchin's mouth.
Of course. Manchin is a DCP disciple which means he is a lying hypocrite.