Author Topic: Buttigieg and 12 Other Biden Cabinet Officials to Attend U.N. Climate Summit as Supply Chain Crisis  (Read 362 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Buttigieg and 12 Other Biden Cabinet Officials to Attend U.N. Climate Summit as Supply Chain Crisis Continues

Penny Starr 15 Oct 2021

Thirteen members of President Joe Biden’s cabinet are heading to Glasgow, Scotland, for the United Nation’s climate summit later this month, while the nation remains in the midst of a migrant crisis at the southern border and a supply chain crisis at U.S. ports. The climate summit attendees will include Transportation Secretary Pete Buttigieg who has been on parental leave for weeks after adopting two infants.

The other attendees include Secretary of State Tony Blinken, Energy Secretary Jennifer Granholm, EPA Administrator Michael Regan, Agriculture Secretary Tom Vilsack, Interior Secretary Deb Haaland, Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen, USAID Administrator Samantha Power, NOAA Administrator Rick Spinrad, White House Office of Science and Technology Policy Director Eric Lander, National Economic Council Director Brian Reese, and Biden’s climate advisors Gina McCarthy and John Kerry.

CNN wrote a glowing report about the U.S. delegation and its “show of strength at next month’s pivotal UN climate summit in Glasgow.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/10/15/buttigieg-and-12-other-biden-cabinet-officials-to-attend-u-n-climate-summit-as-supply-chain-crisis-continues/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Killer Clouds

13 members of Traitor Joe's cabinet are getting a paid vacation in Glasgow.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Exactly!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline berdie

Wait a minute...I thought Pete was on maternity/paternity leave. How in the world can he possibly attend??

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Wait a minute...I thought Pete was on maternity/paternity leave. How in the world can he possibly attend??

Maybe he hired a nanny ... I have no idea what you'd call a male nanny? Maybe a manny??  Who the heck knows.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline mountaineer

Pete needs a break from the crying babies already, and this is a convenient excuse.

In fact, it looks like he'll take any excuse to get away from Chasten and the babies.
Transportation Secretary Pete Buttigieg to appear on at least two Sunday shows despite paternity leave
Posted at 6:30 pm on October 16, 2021 by Brett T.

As we’ve learned, Transportation Secretary Pete Buttigieg has been on paternity leave for the past two months during the supply chain crisis. Despite the demands of raising twins, Buttigieg managed to find the time to do an MSNBC hit on the GOP pouncing on the news, noting Republicans claim to be pro-family.  ...
Twitchy
« Last Edit: October 16, 2021, 10:50:29 pm by mountaineer »
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
For months this crisis has been brewing, while Buttigieg took two months off.  Another invented excuse to create another crisis to endanger Americas survival.  Biden  expect Americas to remain clueless of this invented crisis too so he and his globalist can milk it for all the damage to America and its citizens it can, too.
Still wonder why they went to such extremes to get Trump out of office?  Thank a NeverTrumper!
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline Killer Clouds

We get the same results whether or not Buttedgeedge is at work. To say he is incompetent is an overstatement of his ability.

Offline mountaineer

We get the same results whether or not Buttedgeedge is at work. To say he is incompetent is an overstatement of his ability.
This is true. There is no reason to expect anything would have gone better had he actually shown up at work. The problem is that he doesn't seem to give a damn.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
This is true. There is no reason to expect anything would have gone better had he actually shown up at work. The problem is that he doesn't seem to give a damn.

Not many in Congress, nor Joe, seem  to give a damn.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
12 and one on extended maternity leave.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Polly Ticks

https://mobile.twitter.com/catturd2/status/1450821634475106310

Ironic, since the backlog is apparently largely due to not having enough "environment friendly" trucks to handle the freight at the ports.
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Offline Killer Clouds

Ironic, since the backlog is apparently largely due to not having enough "environment friendly" trucks to handle the freight at the ports.
The fact that the port is owned by the Chinese doesn't help anything either.

Offline goatprairie

Bootyjunk's first official statement will probably be something like "as a gay person I. ........"

Offline HoustonSam

• "That'll be the day......"
  • old times there are not forgotten
James 1:20