Author Topic: Playboy Celebrates First Male Cover Model  (Read 827 times)

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Re: Playboy Celebrates First Male Cover Model
« Reply #25 on: October 05, 2021, 09:20:51 pm »
Man, I really miss Archie Bunker's generation ... when being American was about steak, beer, and boobs.

We are still here.  Slowly dying out, but we are grillin, chillin and swilling while checking the babes out.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Slide Rule

« Reply #26 on: October 06, 2021, 12:33:44 pm »
In the old days, the cover on occasion had an extra marking on the cover top.

Think they were stars. Up to three stars.

That was Hugh Hefner's rating of the cover girl's talents. At least that was the
rumor.

Are there stars on the top of this Playboy issue, and who provides such ratings?
White, American, MAGA, 3% Neanderthal, and 97% Extreme Right Wing Conservative.

Recommended

J Boswell, The Life of Samuel Johnson
E Burke, Reflections on the Revolution in France
N Davies, Europe: A History
R Feynman, The Feynman Lectures on Physics
R Penrose, The Road To Reality & The Emperor's New Mind
K Popper, An Open Society and Its Enemies & The Logic of Scientific Discovery
A Solzhenitsyn, The Gulag Archipelago, & Everything he wrote

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #27 on: October 19, 2021, 08:00:01 pm »
Oct 2, 2021 7:30 PM EST
Playboy promotes bunny costume sale in campaign featuring transvestite models
The costume features a tight black, strapless leotard with a sweetheart neckline and bunny ears and was modeled by BLM activist Gerrell Hankton.
Libby Emmons

Playboy launched their new ad campaign to promote the come-back of their Playboy Bunny costume, only instead of a traditional "bunny," the costume is modeled on men.

Playboy noted the "huge deal" of featuring a man on the cover of the iconic gentleman's magazine. "For Playboy to have a male on the cover is a huge deal for the LGBT community," they tweeted, quoting model Bretman Rock, who also promotes a line of Crocs. "It's all so surreal," he wrote.

The costume features a tight black, strapless leotard with a sweetheart neckline and bunny ears. The costume was modeled as well by BLM activist Gerrell Hankton. Hankton can be seen in a number of poses, front and back. Hankton sports a BLM logo in his Twitter profile. ... Story and more photos at Post Millennial

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #28 on: October 19, 2021, 08:14:19 pm »

What happened to its face?  Was it the victim of a Moslem acid attack??
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #29 on: October 19, 2021, 10:10:26 pm »
Oct 2, 2021 7:30 PM EST
Playboy promotes bunny costume sale in campaign featuring transvestite models
The costume features a tight black, strapless leotard with a sweetheart neckline and bunny ears and was modeled by BLM activist Gerrell Hankton.
Libby Emmons

Playboy launched their new ad campaign to promote the come-back of their Playboy Bunny costume, only instead of a traditional "bunny," the costume is modeled on men.

Playboy noted the "huge deal" of featuring a man on the cover of the iconic gentleman's magazine. "For Playboy to have a male on the cover is a huge deal for the LGBT community," they tweeted, quoting model Bretman Rock, who also promotes a line of Crocs. "It's all so surreal," he wrote.

The costume features a tight black, strapless leotard with a sweetheart neckline and bunny ears. The costume was modeled as well by BLM activist Gerrell Hankton. Hankton can be seen in a number of poses, front and back. Hankton sports a BLM logo in his Twitter profile. ... Story and more photos at Post Millennial

Do the big thinkers at Playboy really think its heterosexual base wants to see men in women's clothing? Or men in Playboy period? They have to be out of their cotton-picking/virtue signaling minds.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #30 on: October 19, 2021, 11:32:26 pm »
Playboy noted the "huge deal" of featuring a man on the cover of the iconic gentleman's magazine.

It's not a man. Even IT doesn't know what it is.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #31 on: October 20, 2021, 12:13:21 am »
Ice pick is not a proven to extinguish a face fire.  But then what would I know.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline verga

« Reply #32 on: October 20, 2021, 06:07:14 pm »
That is not why men buy that magazine.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #33 on: October 20, 2021, 10:02:59 pm »
That is not why men buy that magazine.
I can just imagine the horny young men waiting to get their next issue of Playboy. "Oh boy, oh boy...let me have a look at the gorgeous babe they're....hey....what the heck is this? Is this some kind of a joke? This is a MAN!!!! Where are the hot babes?"
I wonder how many cancellations Playboy got after this idiotic thing got sent out to the (I'm assuming) millions of red-blooded males who eagerly wait for their favorite skin magazine to arrive?