Author Topic: Panic At White House As All The Stores Are Out Of Depends  (Read 343 times)

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Panic At White House As All The Stores Are Out Of Depends
« on: October 20, 2021, 04:00:20 pm »
WASHINGTON, D.C.—Anonymous sources are reporting heightened stress in the hallways of the White House. One source close to the Biden family revealed that the supply chain crisis currently gripping our nation has now reached the home of the Commander-In-Chief.

Speaking on condition of anonymity, a White House staff member charged with stocking the East Wing with everyday necessities like tissues, toilet paper, young girls, ice cream, and underwear featuring maximum absorbency and a bold, masculine design for a smooth, sleek fit, has been having trouble finding that last item on the list.

“When I told the First Lady store shelves were empty, she yelled at me, then instructed the Secret Service to meet her in the White House craft room with a package of Huggies, some scissors, and rolls of duct tape,” said the exhausted staffer.

https://babylonbee.com/news/panic-at-white-house-as-all-the-stores-are-out-of-depends
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online mountaineer

Re: Panic At White House As All The Stores Are Out Of Depends
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2021, 04:02:43 pm »
This one is even closer to the truth than the Bee may have thought.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Kamaji

« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2021, 04:04:12 pm »
:silly:

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2021, 04:07:57 pm »
The whitehouse craft room?   LOL   AKA Bidens playtime room.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.