Author Topic: Why I’m Betting Biden Goes the 4-Year Distance  (Read 97 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Why I’m Betting Biden Goes the 4-Year Distance
« on: October 19, 2021, 01:03:15 pm »
October 19, 2021
Why I’m Betting Biden Goes the 4-Year Distance
By Steve Feinstein

Barring infirmity, Joe Biden is likely to serve out his four-year term. For political reasons, despite the manifest failure of his presidency and his party’s terror of what lies ahead, he has a winning hand.

Sure, the country is in one heckuva pickle right now. Everyone will agree to that. There is not one single aspect of daily life in America that is better under “President” Biden than it was under President Trump. In every meaningful, measurable, tangible way, the quality of life in this country has deteriorated precipitously.

Consider:

Inflation is out of control, we’ve gone from energy independent to begging OPEC for oil, crime is running rampant, the country is up in arms over the arbitrary un-Constitutional mask and vaccine mandates, the Afghanistan exit was a tragic debacle (and Americans are still trapped there, in spite of the liberal media trying to cover that up), illegal immigration is actually being welcomed by the administration in order to change the country’s voting demographics and scores of container ships are unable to offload in California, so store shelves are becoming empty.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2021/10/why_im_betting_biden_goes_the_4year_distance.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Re: Why I’m Betting Biden Goes the 4-Year Distance
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2021, 02:23:46 am »
No way he makes it.

And it is my opinion that the Dems need him to be martyred to enact his agenda as it will entice 'For the good of the country' to do so.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington