Author Topic: Cheney: Bannon's actions suggest Trump was involved in Capitol riot planning  (Read 108 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Cheney: Bannon's actions suggest Trump was involved in Capitol riot planning
By Lexi Lonas - 10/20/21 07:31 AM EDT

Rep. Liz Cheney (R-Wyo.) said late Tuesday that former White House strategist Stephen Bannon’s refusal to cooperate with the House committee investigating the Capitol riot suggests former President Trump was "personally involved in the planning and execution of January 6th."

"Based on the committee’s investigation, it appears that Mr. Bannon had substantial advance knowledge of the plans for Jan. 6 and likely had an important role in formulating those plans. Mr. Bannon was in the war room at the Willard on Jan. 6. He also appears to have detailed knowledge regarding the president’s efforts to sell millions of Americans the fraud that the election was stolen," Cheney said as the panel voted unanimously to hold Bannon in contempt and refer him to the Justice Department for criminal charges.

Cheney also said that Bannon and Trump's privilege arguments "do appear to reveal one thing."

"They suggest that President Trump was personally involved in the planning and execution of Jan. 6," she said. "And we will get to the bottom of that." 

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/house/577515-cheney-bannon-refusal-to-cooperate-suggests-trump-personally-involved-in
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Killer Clouds

Cheney is a typical DCP disciple. She's a lying hypocrite.

Offline catfish1957

• If you are a democrat.... You are my enemy. We will never forget May 30, 2024. FJB
  • Political Researcher
What are bitch, snitch , and witch.....

I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline EdinVA

Legalized leaking and guilt by media.
If you can cast aspersions and not be "allowed" to back them up with facts, then it is nothing more than opportunistic slander....

Offline Right_in_Virginia

https://mobile.twitter.com/ColumbiaBugle/status/1450631584789434370

The Columbia Bugle
@ColumbiaBugle

Hey Liz, if you wanna get the planners and executors of the Jan. 6 protest, put Chris Wray under oath and ask him.

9:15 PM · Oct 19, 2021·Twitter for iPhone

.... And Nancy Pelosi.

Offline skeeter

Now she's making sh*t up.

My regard for this gorgon has reached a new low.