Author Topic: WATCH: White House Admits No ‘Point Person’ During Buttigieg Paternity Leave, Cargo Crisis  (Read 143 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
White House Admits No ‘Point Person’ During Buttigieg Paternity Leave, Cargo Crisis

Charlie Spiering 19 Oct 2021
The White House on Tuesday continued to defend Secretary of Transportation Pete Buttigieg for remaining on paternity leave, as cargo ships wait outside the nation’s ports and the supply chain crisis continues.

Psaki claimed that Buttigieg was working, but would not say whether he had physically come back to work. Asked by Newsmax reported Emerald Robinson whether Buttigieg had left a “point person” in charge during his absence, Psaki said Buttigieg’s work was being handled by a “rang of officials.”

“There are a range of officials leading different components of the department of transpiration including the chief of staff, the deputy secretary of transportation, a range of officials who keep that place humming, functioning every day,” White House press secretary Jen Psaki replied, when asked about when Buttigieg would return to work full-time.

The secretary has taken off two months of paternity leave already, after he and Chasten adopted twin babies in mid-August, and he plans to continue to take time off despite the controversy over his extended leave. Buttigieg convened a meeting about the cargo crisis in July, but it has only become worse.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/10/19/watch-white-house-admits-no-point-person-during-buttigieg-paternity-leave-cargo-crisis/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Killer Clouds

It doesn't really matter if Buttedgeedge is there or not. The situation gets the same results. He would have to improve 100 fold to rise to the point of extremely incompetent. He was worthless and hated in South Bend and he's even more worthless in D.C.!

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
So that just shows neither Brandon or Buttjigger give a rats ass what happens to everyday Americans. I suppose next Mr. the buck stops here will be putting all on Buttjigger saying he didn't inform anyone he was taking two months off so not his fault.

Online catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
Buttplug doesn't have a Deputy Secretary of DOT?

More evidence of amateur hour at the WH...
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Buttplug doesn't have a Deputy Secretary of DOT?

More evidence of amateur hour at the WH...
Yes there is, I'm guessing that either they weren't told to take over, Buttjigger maybe afraid of someone making him look worse than he already does or maybe they were making sure his incompetence couldn't be blamed on them. Either way it's everyday Americans that are screwed....as if any of them care.