Author Topic: Joe Biden Meets with Divided Democrats to Salvage Agenda as $3.5 Trillion Dream Dies  (Read 118 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Joe Biden Meets with Divided Democrats to Salvage Agenda as $3.5 Trillion Dream Dies

Charlie Spiering 19 Oct 2021

President Joe Biden continues negotiating with Democrats on a massive entitlement spending bill, even after acknowledging it will fall short of his initial $3.5 trillion price tag.

The president acknowledged last week he would fall short of his spending goal, after Senate moderates refused to drop their opposition.

“Look, it’s clear that it’s not going to be $3.5 trillion. So, the question is: How much of what is important do we get into the legislation?” Biden told reporters on Friday.

Biden will meet with House progressives and the Secretary of Treasury Janet Yellen on Tuesday afternoon followed by a second meeting with a group of House moderates.

But the future of Biden’s agenda relies a lot on support from Sens. Kyrsten Sinema (D-AZ) and Joe Manchin (D-WV).

https://twitter.com/BreitbartNews/status/1403157876319870984

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/10/19/joe-biden-meets-with-divided-democrats-to-salvage-agenda-as-3-5-trillion-dream-dies/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I think I know what that ladder was for in the other thread.

The band leader at half time always stands on a ladder to keep time.  Joes band is out of tune.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
I think I know what that ladder was for in the other thread.

The band leader at half time always stands on a ladder to keep time.  Joes band is out of tune.
Out of tune, out of sync and rapidly running out of those little gray cells that are oh so important.