Author Topic: Lindsey Graham Calls For The Impeachment of Joe Biden  (Read 256 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Lindsey Graham Calls For The Impeachment of Joe Biden
« on: October 18, 2021, 06:46:54 pm »
Lindsey Graham Calls For The Impeachment of Joe Biden

by Collin Rugg
about 2 hours ago

On Saturday during an interview with Fox News host Jeanine Pirro, Republican Senator and longtime friend to President Joe Biden, Lindsey Graham called for the impeachment of Biden over the ongoing border crisis.

“There’s been 100% increase in fentanyl seizures at the Yuma sector alone. Our borders are completely open, they’re porous, people are pouring in, drugs are pouring in,” Graham said. “Here’s what I worry about: Terrorists getting in the middle of this group and killing a bunch of us. The incompetence in Afghanistan of turning Afghanistan over to the terrorists, the Taliban, will allow Al Qaeda and ISIS to roam freely and an open border are going to meet one day and some terrorist is going to take advantage of this system, come here and kill a bunch of us if we don’t change.”

“Joe Biden is criminally negligent. His administration, I think, is criminally negligent when it comes to controlling our border,” he added. “Our men and women of the Border Patrol and ICE are under siege. They’re American heroes. You just would not believe what its like to work along the border. I don’t know how they do it and they’ve been completely abandoned by President Biden. He should be impeached over this. This is dereliction of duty and a bunch of Americans are going to get killed if we don’t change our policies quickly.”

more
https://trendingpolitics.com/lindsey-graham-calls-for-the-impeachment-of-joe-biden-crugg/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online DefiantMassRINO

Re: Lindsey Graham Calls For The Impeachment of Joe Biden
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2021, 06:58:11 pm »

In 2016, I figured not matter who got elected, there would be an Impeachment.

A Republican Congress would have impeached Hillary the day after election day if she won.

A Democratic Congress would impeach Trump as retribution for the deplorables' audacity to not elect Hillary.

Lindsey is putting out a trial balloon to drive more GOP voter engagement as we approach 2022.

That's all Congress is good for ... a never ending circle-jerk of investigations of each other as America falls further behind China.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline Killer Clouds

« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2021, 07:03:14 pm »
STFU Grahamnesty! At present time impeachment is not a possibility and these idiot republicants is congress need to quit calling for it. The basic fact of the matter is unless the republicants get a majority in the house and a super majority in the senate in 2022 there is no point in impeaching Traitor Joe. The DCP disciples will NOT impeach the demented traitorous pervert that is currently the POS that should be in the oval office but prefers his basement.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2021, 07:36:19 pm »
At this point I feel like impeachment would reflect too well on Biden, implying as it would that he's an actual president.

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2021, 08:17:26 pm »
If Lindsey Graham says anything, does it really matter?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2021, 12:46:39 am »
Lady Lindsey need some campaign cash,or is she just feeling ignored?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline libertybele

« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2021, 12:52:25 am »
Lady Lindsey need some campaign cash,or is she just feeling ignored?

Blowing smoke is all.  Impeachment proceedings begin in the House.  The current DEM House is never going to impeach Joe unless the puppet masters are all done with him and need Kamel and her VP in place.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
« Reply #7 on: October 19, 2021, 01:20:08 am »
Democrats have been criminally negligent about our southern border for decades. The felonies associated as such has long been justified by denial fools.  So why all of a sudden does it matter?  Slavery, Drugs, plague spreading, criminal invasions of America sovereignty?  The utopia of fools and damn fools has arrived!
 :smokin: :smokin: :smokin:
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #8 on: October 19, 2021, 02:48:29 am »
If Lindsey Graham says anything, does it really matter?
He's like the tree falling in the forest.  :whistle:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #9 on: October 19, 2021, 08:11:07 am »
Our population could not be dumbed down further than it presently is.  And when these dummies start dying in the tens of millions because of the vaccine, we will of course blame the unvaccinated, because they are such a threat to the vaccinated.  Joe Biden says so, so it must be true, right?

We are a nation dumb as a box of rocks.  No wonder when people get old they look forward to death.  This has been going on now for decades.  Just can't get any dumber.