Author Topic: Physician GOP Senator Wants Annual Senility Tests For Aging Politicians  (Read 162 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Physician GOP Senator Wants Annual Senility Tests For Aging Politicians
By  Amanda Prestigiacomo

Oct 18, 2021   DailyWire.com

A Republican senator is calling for annual senility tests for aging politicians, such as President Joe Biden, Democrat House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA), and Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-KY).

GOP Sen. Bill Cassidy (R-LA), a physician, said during a recent appearance of “Axios on HBO” that he wants cognition tests for aging leaders in all three branches of government, Axios reported.

Cassidy, a gastroenterologist, said that people generally begin a “rapid decline” when they hit 80 years old.

“It’s usually noticeable,” the senator said. “So anybody in a position of responsibility who may potentially be on that slope, that is of concern. And I’m saying this as a doctor.”

“I’m told that there have been senators in the past who, at the end of their Senate terms were senile,” Cassidy added. “I’m told that was true of senators of both parties.”

more
https://www.dailywire.com/news/physician-gop-senator-wants-annual-senility-tests-for-aging-politicians
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

Re: Physician GOP Senator Wants Annual Senility Tests For Aging Politicians
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2021, 01:19:05 pm »
Good idea.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2021, 03:49:30 pm »
Good idea.

Even idiots like Cassidy come up with good ideas once in a while...
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2021, 03:52:47 pm »
A Republican senator is calling for annual senility tests for aging politicians, such as President Joe Biden, Democrat House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA), and Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-KY).
Don't forget Feinstein. She reportedly is pretty far gone. It's said of Justice Thurgood Marshall that in his later years on SCOTUS, he just sat there and drooled. So let's test federal judges, too, while we're at it.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2021, 05:34:58 pm »
Don't forget Feinstein. She reportedly is pretty far gone. It's said of Justice Thurgood Marshall that in his later years on SCOTUS, he just sat there and drooled. So let's test federal judges, too, while we're at it.
Add Waters to the list please.

Offline Killer Clouds

« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2021, 06:23:09 pm »
Seems appropriate that a fart doctor is calling out these idiot for having shit for brains.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2021, 11:54:36 pm »
I've suggested this before, I'll repeat.

Since it's impossible to get "term limits" through Congress (as a Constitutional Amendment), the alternative is "age limits" (to be eligible to run for election) and mandatory age retirement for judges.

This might actually pass, so long as it contained an exemption for all senators, Congressmen, federal judges/justices and president and vice president who were holding office at the date of enactment.

That would become the price for pushing it through...
« Last Edit: October 20, 2021, 12:35:55 am by Fishrrman »

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
« Reply #7 on: October 20, 2021, 12:02:25 am »
After democrats viciously abused their powers to wrongly attack Trump, and yet some how gave slick willy, Obama, and Biden passes, you really think this check and balance won't be abused by Democrats? ? ?
Think about it!
 ****slapping :yowsa: ****slapping
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions