Author Topic: OH PLEASE! Climate Crazies Claim Global Stilling At Fault For Wind Turbines Not Producing Energy  (Read 198 times)

rangerrebew

OH PLEASE! Climate Crazies Claim Global Stilling At Fault For Wind Turbines Not Producing Energy

by K. Walker And Jeff Dunetz | Oct 13, 2021 | Climate

The far-left Gaia worshippers say that the “Climate Crisis” is responsible for floods, droughts, forest fires, hurricanes, tsunamis, earthquakes, volcanic eruptions. A longer list of crazy things blamed on climate change is at the end of this post. Their latest crazy belief is that their unproven hypothesis caused the slowing of global wind speeds. global stilling

Is there nothing that “climate change” doesn’t affect?

Industry experts are warning that climate change may have caused wind speeds in Europe to plummet this year in news that threatens to drive energy prices even higher.

Long labelled as a saviour of the energy industry, wind farms have cropped up across the continent in recent years and have been billed a low-cost, renewable and dependable source of power…

https://lidblog.com/global-stilling/

Offline Kamaji

So, adding more energy to the atmosphere somehow slows down the global movement of air?

Offline DefiantMassRINO

I guess they used overly-optimistic projections to justify building higher-cost sources of electricity.

Windmills don't generate electricity when there is no wind.
Solar panels aren't as efficient on cloudy days.
Dams don't produce as much hydro-electricity during droughts.
Nuclear power plants produce radioactive waste, for which there is no permanent disposal.

If only the United States had abundant, cheap sources of natural gas with which to build efficient, on-demand power stations using newer turbine generators. If only ...

Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline Hoodat

I guess they used overly-optimistic projections to justify building higher-cost sources of electricity.

No, they just lied.  They have been told for years that their projections did not even come close to real life experience.  Their ROI figures extrapolated peak production over an entire 24-hr cycle and omitted maintenance and parts replacement costs.  And even with all that, they still had to include massive taxpayer subsidies to bring it up to being viable.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline DB

Funny... They've been saying for decades that global warming causes more extreme storms - which can only mean more wind...

Which is it?

Morons.

Offline deb

• Sinner saved by grace.
Funny... They've been saying for decades that global warming causes more extreme storms - which can only mean more wind...

Which is it?

Morons.

Which is it? It’s both. And don’t you question the science.  *****rollingeyes*****
Brothers, sisters, come on down to that river
Guaranteed you'll never be the same
There's a fountain flowing from the heart of the Savior
Bring your sins and all your guilty stains
Let that river of life wash it all away

River of Life - Mac Powell

Offline DefiantMassRINO

True science demands that science always be questioned.  Good science stands up to the scrutiny.

Climate Change is a political agenda grasping for scientific legitimacy.

« Last Edit: October 18, 2021, 05:02:56 pm by DefiantMassRINO »
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.