Author Topic: The PROBABLE real reason for the coin shortage just  (Read 360 times)

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
The PROBABLE real reason for the coin shortage just
« on: October 18, 2021, 05:51:19 pm »
I think I MAY have stumbled across the real reason for the coin shortage.

I THINK this is a part of the Left's  plan to turn us from a free and independent people into slaves they can easily manage.

As long as people can accumulate cash to pay for anything and everything I need,it is MUCH harder for our "Masters" to control us,so they cut back on the production of coins to get us used to paying for goods and services with our credit or debit card.

IF/WHEN they are successful at this and want to arrest any potential trouble maker,all they would have to do is have some geek delete their credit number from the master data base,and it would be the next thing to cutting off their oxygen and food supply.

NOBODY can run and hide,or start uprisings without the financial means to travel,pay for food and shelter,and for any other services they might need.

Once they cut off the paper money and issue everyone a National Debit Card,any time they want to question or arrest you all they will have to do is cut off your credit and wait for you to call them on their toll-free number to turn yourself in.

You may thing I am nuts,but think about it for a bit. Why ELSE would there be a coin shortage if it didn't serve the needs of the left?

After all,the government is in TOTAL control over the production and distribution of cash money. They can print/stamp out as much as they want,or none at all if it suits there purposes.

Who you gonna call to complain when you don't have the cash to make a phone call?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Killer Clouds

Re: The PROBABLE real reason for the coin shortage just
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2021, 05:57:09 pm »
@sneakypete
There has been some sort of talk for eliminating cash for quite awhile. I agree with your theory that it is for government control. It also so the government has record of every purchase.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2021, 05:58:21 pm by Killer Clouds »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2021, 11:24:39 pm »
@sneakypete
There has been some sort of talk for eliminating cash for quite awhile. I agree with your theory that it is for government control. It also so the government has record of every purchase.

@Killer Clouds

Yes,I know,but it has always been "think tank" theorists promoting it,not politicians.

This is politicians sticking their toes in the water to see if we are paying attention.

Offline Killer Clouds

« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2021, 12:02:27 am »
@Killer Clouds

Yes,I know,but it has always been "think tank" theorists promoting it,not politicians.

This is politicians sticking their toes in the water to see if we are paying attention.
Unfortunately there are too many people that haven't got a clue. They don't know and don't care until it directly affects them and by then IT'S TOO LATE!

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2021, 12:22:45 am »
People would call it conspiracy theory, but the reality is that's what the Left wants, and they are pushing for it, and have talked about it.

And that makes it a potential reality, and IMO more-than-likely they will attempt it.
The Republic is lost.

Online massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2021, 12:27:46 am »
You make a very good case for hoarding gold and silver as a hedge against such a control grab.
]

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2021, 12:32:02 am »
You make a very good case for hoarding gold and silver as a hedge against such a control grab.
]

@massadvj

Who are you going to sell it to when the mere possession of it will be a felony and a sentence in a labor camp?

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #7 on: October 19, 2021, 12:58:52 am »
I made the mistake of going into Target yesterday (I swore I'd never go in again - long story).  I was going to go through the self check out, but was informed that the machines take credit or debit cards only -- no cash or checks.  If I wanted to pay cash I'd have to go to one of the cash registers.

No cash.  It's coming. 

There's been talk about the IRS wanting to view bank accounts/transactions of $600 or more. Well, if cash is done away with, using credit and debit cards allows Uncle Sam to see what you purchase and where, including utilities.  So basically they can limit how much you spend on energy, food, medical, etc. Ultimately taxing if you use more than your share as they determine.

People continue to march right along.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #8 on: October 19, 2021, 01:01:20 am »
@massadvj

Who are you going to sell it to when the mere possession of it will be a felony and a sentence in a labor camp?

9999hair out0000 @sneakypete something I hadn't thought about -- but you're probably right

As Glenn Beck has predicted -- in 5-10 years we will own absolutely nothing! Our houses, property and bank accounts will no longer be ours. 
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #9 on: October 19, 2021, 01:03:46 am »
I still deal in cash whenever I can. As for gold and silver, that which is numismatic was exempt from the last confiscation order for gold, and despite that order, many held on to what they could. I have little doubt that the next time around it will be much the same, with gold and silver, cash and coins as the media which will not be suppressed.

Unless people are absolute fools.

Barter, or something akin to it, will remain.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
« Reply #10 on: October 19, 2021, 01:14:33 am »
End Times prophesy, neither trade nor barter will be allowed without the mark of the beast!
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Online Smokin Joe

« Reply #11 on: October 19, 2021, 01:17:29 am »
End Times prophesy, neither trade nor barter will be allowed without the mark of the beast!
I thought that was "neither buy nor sell". Maybe I'm trying to put in weasel words, but an exchange of gifts is neither.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline christian

« Reply #12 on: October 19, 2021, 01:33:04 am »
Seems to me prophesy has indicated both, some thing i'll need to look up.

Online massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
« Reply #13 on: October 19, 2021, 04:35:37 am »
@massadvj

It was illegal once before.  The black market for it remained robust, and people actually hoarded more.  You overestimate the ability of government to execute control.  if the government were effective in stopping supply and demand, there would be no drug problem.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #14 on: October 19, 2021, 04:38:08 am »
It was illegal once before.  The black market for it remained robust, and people actually hoarded more.  You overestimate the ability of government to execute control.  if the government were effective in stopping supply and demand, there would be no drug problem.

@massadvj

Ok. If thinking that pulls your trigger,go for it!

Online Smokin Joe

« Reply #15 on: October 19, 2021, 05:38:01 pm »
I'm not sure the drug problem is a good example. The global GDP of the illicit drug trade is estimated to be on the order of $750,000,000,000.00 a year or more.

If enough people at the highest levels were not getting their cut, perhaps it could be shut down. With annual dollar amounts that rival or exceed the GDP of many countries, the amount of money available to buy a few paltry politicians (including heads of state), ministers, and key people is staggering. $400K a year? Chump change.
In the US, at a mere $10,000,000.00 each "player", a controlling interest in policies could be bought for under 3 billion dollars--a pittance of the total take. That ten million represents twenty times (or more) the annual salary of even the highest paid of the policymakers in DC.
That doesn't even touch the modern slavery/human trafficking industry, often facilitated by the same policies.

C S Lewis

Online Smokin Joe

« Reply #16 on: October 19, 2021, 05:44:29 pm »
@massadvj

Sure, it would be harder than in the 30s, especially if people bought it with their credit/debit card and left a transaction trail to hide having had repositories of wealth, from gems to gold and silver. Semi-precious metals would be active trade items, too, if you get my drift, but would likely have to be dead drop operations or only carried out among those with serious trust. But that isn't much different from illicit drug transactions today, at least on the lower levels. Leave the phone home, drive/ride a non GPS vehicle, and go with radio for emergency comms. (GMRS?) People are inventive. Some would succeed, others would get caught, like any resistance movement.

C S Lewis

Online massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
« Reply #17 on: October 20, 2021, 12:04:11 am »
@massadvj

Democrats are great at passing laws, but they are lousy at policing.  Just look at any large metro area in the USA.

One thing about the pandemic lockdown, and the big storm here in Texas that caused us to do without water and electricity for several days last winter, is that it allowed me to "game" a scenario in which I had to live off-grid.  I learned quite a bit from that experience, and I made some adjustments.  I think I could now easily live off-grid indefinitely if I had to.  And yes, part of that equation is having silver coins and gold for barter exchange.

I also bought a bit of cryptocurrency, but I have my doubts about its efficacy in a situation in which there is no electricity.

« Last Edit: October 20, 2021, 12:07:15 am by massadvj »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #18 on: October 20, 2021, 12:14:44 am »
Democrats are great at passing laws, but they are lousy at policing.  Just look at any large metro area in the USA.

One thing about the pandemic lockdown, and the big storm here in Texas that caused us to do without water and electricity for several days last winter, is that it allowed me to "game" a scenario in which I had to live off-grid.  I learned quite a bit from that experience, and I made some adjustments.  I think I could now easily live off-grid indefinitely if I had to.  And yes, part of that equation is having silver coins and gold for barter exchange.

I also bought a bit of cryptocurrency, but I have my doubts about its efficacy in a situation in which there is no electricity.

@massadvj

i wouldn't take jewely or gold in trade because it would be too difficult as well as too dangerous.

If you are looking at "The End of The World as We Know it" trade goods,look for stuff like aspirin,camping gear including sleeping bags,easily portable cooking pots,pans,and cups,fire starters,well points,"pounders" to put down well points,manual alarm clocks that have to be wound,long life batteries in A,AA,AAA,C and D sizes,etc,etc,etc. EVERYBODY is going to be looking for that sort of stuff.

You just can't be wrong going with the basic essentials for day to day living.

Offline christian

« Reply #19 on: October 20, 2021, 12:45:27 am »
Some say just buy and sell, others say buy, sell, and trade.

https://thelightinthedarkplace.wordpress.com/2017/04/12/the-image-of-the-beast-technology/
News Flash! We are living at the end of the ‘end times’. According to prophecy the last ‘beast’ kingdom that shall reign and devour the entire world will implement a mark required to buy, sell and trade in its society aka the mark of the beast as described in Revelation chapter 13.

I expect buy, sell, and trade to be more likely, as the devil wants the noose around your and my neck tight!