Author Topic: Why is Pete Buttigieg still the Secretary of Transportation?.. Karen Townsend  (Read 169 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Why is Pete Buttigieg still the Secretary of Transportation?
Karen Townsend Oct 16, 2021 5:31 PM ET

Pete Buttigieg has been away from his desk at the Department of Transportation for two months and no one noticed until this week. He’s been home on paternity leave since the birth of his twins. Normally, we might just shrug our shoulders and say who cares? These are not normal times, though, and there is a transportation crisis going on that has to be handled. The supply chain is facing severe disruption and cargo ships are backed up trying to get their goods unloaded in American ports, especially in California. Where’s Pete?

Politico had a piece about Pete going missing, having only now realized it, too, apparently. The liberal site dragged conservatives for noticing Pete’s absence and questioning where the Secretary of Transportation is these days. The chaos in the supply chain and the difficulties facing shipping companies and trucking companies all fall under his department’s supervision. Perhaps conservative outlets and social media were asking questions on Pete’s whereabouts because, though he recently began turning up in liberal outlets for interviews, he was absent from conservative networks. In his political career pre-birth of the twins, Mayor Pete was a frequent guest on both liberal networks and on Fox News. He is or was a go-to person to speak for the Biden administration. Just as the pain from the supply chain disruptions was being noticed and felt by most Americans, suddenly Pete went missing.

more
https://hotair.com/karen-townsend/2021/10/16/why-is-pete-buttigieg-still-the-secretary-of-transportation-n422858
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline goatprairie

It's not why is he still the secretary, but why was he given the job in the first place? We all know he's totally unqualified for anything he except maybe as a glorified file clerk.
 He was elected mayor of South Bend most likely because he's a homosexual, and given the secretary job as a reward by Biden for supporting him and for being a homosexual.
 Most Dem pols are incompetent, but I'd have to guess there are a few Dems Biden could have nominated far more qualified than Bootyjunk.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
I think the whole reason behind picks like Buttjigger was that they hoped they would out incompetent Biden and make him look better in comparison, if so it's a huge fail on so many levels and all at the expense of Americans.

Offline The_Reader_David

Why?  It's a consolation prize for being an also ran for the 'Rat nomination.  They mistakenly thought it was a sinecure where having someone with no experience beyond running a small city wouldn't be harmful, not realizing that in the first year of their administration, they'd face an economic crisis -- the supply chain problem -- rooted in problems with ... drum roll please .... transportation!!!
And when they behead your own people in the wars which are to come, then you will know what this was all about.

Offline mountaineer

I think the whole reason behind picks like Buttjigger was that they hoped they would out incompetent Biden and make him look better in comparison, if so it's a huge fail on so many levels and all at the expense of Americans.
Everyone in this administration is incompetent. Joe is just a smidge more incompetent than the rest of them.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline LMAO

It's not why is he still the secretary, but why was he given the job in the first place? We all know he's totally unqualified for anything he except maybe as a glorified file clerk.
 He was elected mayor of South Bend most likely because he's a homosexual, and given the secretary job as a reward by Biden for supporting him and for being a homosexual.
 Most Dem pols are incompetent, but I'd have to guess there are a few Dems Biden could have nominated far more qualified than Bootyjunk.

Diversity is a religion to the left. They favor it over qualifications and ability
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Have you all forgotten the old axiom, birds of a feather flock together?

Folks of grand and gross incompetence clearly attract one another.

And we all know that it is Trump's fault, right?