Author Topic: Saturday Schadenfreude: Dems redistrict NeverTrump GOP turncoat Adam Kinzinger into a Dem district w  (Read 301 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
October 16, 2021
Saturday Schadenfreude: Dems redistrict NeverTrump GOP turncoat Adam Kinzinger into a Dem district with a popular Dem incumbent
By Thomas Lifson

Maybe Adam Kinzinger, the nominally Republican Congressman from Illinois thought that he would win goodwill from the donkeys by attacking Trump and (along with Rep. Liz Cheney) joining the January 6 Inquisition run by Nancy Pelosi, allowing it a thin veneer of “bipartisan” character. But he has just learned a bitter lesson, as Illinois Democrats, forced to redraw Congressional districts because the state lost a seat as people flee for saner states, have redistricted him into a Democrat-heavy district with an incumbent who won re-election by  12.7% margin in 2020.

Joel Pollack reports for Breitbart:

Democrats who are in charge of redrawing the map have divided the 16th district, putting Kinzinger in a new version of the 3rd district, which has been Democratic for decades and is currently represented by Rep. Marie Newman.

As the Illinois political news website Capitol Fax notes, Democrats also redrew the 16th district to pit current Republican incumbents Mary Miller and Darin LaHood against one another. (snip)

The 2020 Census left Illinois with just 17 seats, after it lost population for the first time in 200 years. Governor J.B. Pritzker (D) reneged on a campaign promise to use an independent redistricting commission to redraw the congressional map.

Of course, he did. Democrats will use any tactic at all to try to hang onto the House majority.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2021/10/saturday_schadenfreude_dems_redistrict_nevertrump_gop_turncoat_adam_kinzinger_into_a_dem_district_with_a_popular_dem_incumbent_.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Is Adam about to get kicked out of [Congressional] Eden...?

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Schadenfreude...
The Republic is lost.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Maybe he'll (officially) change parties....
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline goatprairie

All hail Our Beloved Orange Idol, Donald Trump!!!! Kneel before him....punish the heretics!!! We love you, we love you, we love you.

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
lol...a game of political musical chairs, and Prickster just kicked the seat right from under you Adam, you little bitch.

I'd add the obligatory Seinfeld meme here right now but you aren't worth the effort.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Maybe he'll (officially) change parties....

It won't help.  He'll be running against a Rat politician who's held office for eons.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
All hail Our Beloved Orange Idol, Donald Trump!!!! Kneel before him....punish the heretics!!! We love you, we love you, we love you.

Wow, you really dismissed all the facts to live in your pink sky world.

Kinzinger went way beyond going against Trump, he's literally turncoated into a Democrat, sat on their Jan 6 committee, and is working with him to indict and prosecute other Republicans.
The Republic is lost.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

You should see a doctor before the hate kills you from the inside.  Seriously.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Good riddance to bad trash.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online LMAO

:silly:
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@goatprairie

Breaks your  heart to see a fellow RINO lose his position,doesn't it?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
It won't help.  He'll be running against a Rat politician who's held office for eons.

@Cyber Liberty

I call that "justice". I want to write "It couldn't happen to a more deserving traitor,but we all know that isn't true.