Author Topic: Remains of 1,400 Jews who died in Holocaust discovered in mass grave in Belarus  (Read 725 times)

Online mountaineer

Remains of 1,400 Jews who died in Holocaust discovered in mass grave in Belarus
Decades-long search mission leads researchers to the lost burial ground of hundreds of Jewish men who were rounded up and executed by the Nazis in August 1941
Itamar Eichner
Published: 10.17.21, 21:53
The remains of about 1,400 Jewish men who were murdered by the Nazis during World War II were discovered in a mass grave in the Belarusian town of Luninets.

“For decades, we searched for the men’s place of burial, and only last week did the excavation work begin where the bones were discovered," said Ilana Sela, who led the search after the grave together with her late father, Shlomo Alfiner, who grew up in the town.

The 1,400 men whose remains were found in Luninets were murdered in August of 1941 by 300 executioners of the Nazis' Police Battalion 306, whose job was to carry out mass executions in German-occupied areas of the Soviet Union. ...

The excavations were carried out by members of the Forensic Unit at the country’s Defense Ministry, who thus far opened two of the seven tombs at the site, and exhumed the remains of about 150 people buried at the site, as well as dozens of personal items, including combs, shoes, glasses and even dentures. ...
YNet news
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Frankly,I am surprised these sites are still being found. They weren't secret when it happened,and you KNOW the local survivors knew where they were located.

I just don't get it.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline PeteS in CA

Stalin wasn't all that eager to do something that would generate sympathy for Jews - i.e. find mass graves, whether in Russia or the Eastern European nations that came under his control. He wanted to be Russians' god, and when he died he was in the process of ginning up an anti-Jewish purge.

As for locals, actual witnesses were not numerous, some were complicit, and many sites' terrain got altered by becoming battlefields.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Stalin wasn't all that eager to do something that would generate sympathy for Jews - i.e. find mass graves, whether in Russia or the Eastern European nations that came under his control. He wanted to be Russians' god, and when he died he was in the process of ginning up an anti-Jewish purge.

As for locals, actual witnesses were not numerous, some were complicit, and many sites' terrain got altered by becoming battlefields.

@PeteS in CA

You are probably right. I hadn't even considered that paranoid old bastards thoughts or actions.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline dfwgator

When I think of Belarus and WWII, this is the first thing that comes to mind

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BcCbX1fqFKA