Poll

The age old question...  what is the correct way to replace a roll of toilet paper?

The End Goes Under
2 (9.1%)
The End Goes Over
13 (59.1%)
Either Way is fine
4 (18.2%)
I have a Bidet
0 (0%)
Toilet Paper?  Did it replace corn cobs and Sears Catalogs?
2 (9.1%)
Weed Option....   for those inclined
1 (4.5%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Voting closed: October 31, 2021, 02:41:26 pm

Author Topic: How Do You Replace a Roll of Toilet Paper?  (Read 2530 times)

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
How Do You Replace a Roll of Toilet Paper?
« on: October 17, 2021, 02:41:26 pm »
Many Many Many years ago, my wife and I had an argument about the most mundane of things...  What is the correct way to replace to the toilet paper.  Well, as far as our household it wasn't a battle for a hill that I was willing to fight for.   **nononono*

Settle it once and for all Briefers....... 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Re: How Do You Replace a Roll of Toilet Paper?
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2021, 03:00:32 pm »
Become a Muslim and just use  your hand?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2021, 03:02:29 pm »
However Mrs. Liberty wants it....
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2021, 03:12:27 pm »
I'm a free-roller myself. Ain't been toilet paper in the rack since there was a woman around here. It stays on a shelf directly overhead of the pot. Probably a preference from years and years of camp life.

And that. friends, solves the whole dilemma.

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2021, 03:16:12 pm »
I needed two replies. Always check the weed option with the real answer.
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2021, 03:58:28 pm »
Depends on if there is a cat in the home, otherwise I'd just leave it loose but being a well trained husband...

Offline Polly Ticks

« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2021, 09:22:28 pm »
I needed two replies.

Me, too.  The end goes over the top, and I have a bidet attachment.
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #7 on: October 17, 2021, 09:24:11 pm »
Corn cob option. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online Hoodat

« Reply #8 on: October 17, 2021, 09:26:26 pm »
Many Many Many years ago, my wife and I had an argument about the most mundane of things...  What is the correct way to replace to the toilet paper.  Well, as far as our household it wasn't a battle for a hill that I was willing to fight for.   **nononono*

Settle it once and for all Briefers.......

I would not have married my wife if she was one who put the rolls on the wrong way.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online Hoodat

« Reply #9 on: October 17, 2021, 09:28:39 pm »
I'm a free-roller myself. Ain't been toilet paper in the rack since there was a woman around here. It stays on a shelf directly overhead of the pot. Probably a preference from years and years of camp life.

I'm down with that.  The wife though is a bit more orderly.

(btw, the thing that won her over when we were dating was that I put the seat back down.)
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #10 on: October 17, 2021, 09:32:38 pm »

Uh huh. Is the free end wound clockwise or counter clockwise?  :silly: :tongue2:
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #11 on: October 17, 2021, 09:33:06 pm »

(btw, the thing that won her over when we were dating was that I put the seat back down.)

Mine was my spotless toilets, not even a hint of a ring.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #12 on: October 17, 2021, 09:35:02 pm »
The Republic is lost.

Online Hoodat

« Reply #13 on: October 17, 2021, 09:37:49 pm »
Uh huh. Is the free end wound clockwise or counter clockwise?  :silly: :tongue2:

Right-hand rule.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #14 on: October 17, 2021, 09:40:00 pm »

Free rollers unite! Stop the oppression of the fascist toilet paper rackers!
The Republic is lost.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #15 on: October 17, 2021, 09:41:46 pm »
There is an advantage in being a racker... But y'all go ahead, drop the roll.... Hope the outhouse isn't on a hill...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #16 on: October 17, 2021, 10:25:44 pm »

Depends upon which thumb is in the hole...  :whistle: And yes I have left a whole lot of low hanging fruit in that statement...  :laugh:

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #17 on: October 17, 2021, 10:33:40 pm »

But any redneck gal will walk around the house with a partial roll in place of Kleenex... Go figger. Its a thing in the pickup... Always keep a partial behind the seat in that little cubby Chevys have there... And it is there for emergency service. An important service... Until a woman finds out it is there, and then it will be gone... Used up on sleeveless sniffles. Then comes the time for its utility, and one is left running frantically through the woods trying to find a stick to whittle.. Or a rabbit, if you're lucky.  happy77.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #18 on: October 17, 2021, 10:35:38 pm »
Mine was my spotless toilets, not even a hint of a ring.

Yeah... That's where mine knows I'm pissin off the porch.  :shrug:

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #19 on: October 17, 2021, 10:36:18 pm »

YES! Power to the pee pole!  :beer:

Online Hoodat

« Reply #20 on: October 18, 2021, 12:21:17 am »
... Used up on sleeveless sniffles. Then comes the time for its utility, and one is left running frantically through the woods trying to find a stick to whittle.. Or a rabbit, if you're lucky.  happy77.

I'm sure you know the story of the bear and the rabbit both taking a dump in the woods.  The bear looks over at the rabbit and says, "Say there, Rabbit.  Do you ever have a problem with sh!t sticking to your fur?"  The rabbit answers back, "Why no, Mr. Bear.  I've never had that problem."  So the bear reached over, grabbed hold of the rabbit, and wiped his ass with him.

True story.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Online libertybele

« Reply #21 on: October 18, 2021, 12:34:56 am »
When we moved in, hubby installed toilet paper holders -- the dang thing is 33 inches up from the floor (it's ridiculous, and off center) but far be it for me to complain after the holes were drilled and holder mounted.   -- I've gotten used to it .... BUT ....

According to the National Kitchen and Bath Association, a wall-mounted toilet paper holder works best if installed 26 inches above the floor, on center. "On center" means that the center of the holder, as opposed to the bottom or top of it, is 26 inches above the floor. This installation height works well with standard as well as comfort height, or handicapped, toilets.

Distance From Toilet

The other important measurement is that it should be placed eight to 12 inches, on center, from the toilet to the facing wall. Measure from the very front of the toilet bowl. To optimize this measurement, consider the average height of household members and place it eight to 10 inches from the front of the bowl for shorter users and households with kids; place it 10 to 12 inches in front of the bowl for households consisting of taller members.

Final Option

If you are unable to permanently wall mount or cabinet mount a dispenser within these optimal measurements, consider a free-standing dispenser.

https://homeguides.sfgate.com/standard-placement-toilet-paper-dispenser-bathroom-94163.html
« Last Edit: October 18, 2021, 12:36:58 am by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online libertybele

« Reply #22 on: October 18, 2021, 12:38:36 am »
As far as replacing a roll of toilet paper -- pull back the springy thing and put on a roll of toilet paper so that the toilet paper hangs down in front.  :shrug:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #23 on: October 18, 2021, 03:12:21 am »
As far as replacing a roll of toilet paper -- pull back the springy thing and put on a roll of toilet paper so that the toilet paper hangs down in front.  :shrug:
Well I'm married so what usually happens is as long as my immediate need was taken care of, I just wait till my wife notices that the roll wasn't replaced and takes care of it. Of course this method requires that I opt in for a verbal correction session :shrug:

Online DB

« Reply #24 on: October 18, 2021, 05:54:00 am »

Until you drop it in the bowl...