Author Topic: Biden Admin Launches Attack On Our Own Navy SEALs, Moves To Bankrupt Our Bravest Warriors  (Read 73 times)

rangerrebew

Biden Admin Launches Attack On Our Own Navy SEALs, Moves To Bankrupt Our Bravest Warriors

By
Staff Writer 

The Navy Seals are world renowned for being some of the finest physical specimen on planet Earth.  If I were a betting man, I would risk the farm on the idea that Covid is no match for the immune system of a Seal.

Regardless, the Biden Administration’s Defense Department is willing to do ANYTHING to ensure that every last Seal gets ‘jabbed.’  Seeing as the Seals are as low risk as any adults, what is the real motivation here?  Call me crazy but this just does not seem to add up for me, what say you?

Jim Hoft of The Gateway Pundit writes:

This is what Democrats think of the military’s finest.

Joe Biden imposed a mandatory vaccine mandate on the US military. A growing number of Navy SEALs are seeking a religious exemption to the government’s vaccine mandate.

https://thebeltwayreport.com/2021/10/biden-admin-launches-attack-on-our-own-navy-seals-moves-to-bankrupt-our-bravest-warriors/