Author Topic: Deputy Treasury Sec’y Adeyemo: ‘Only Way’ Past ‘Transition’ That’s Causing High Prices Is to Get ‘Ev  (Read 322 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VsY55bpspDY&t=348s&ab_channel=ABCNews

Ian Hanchett 15 Oct 2021

During an interview with ABC News on Thursday, Deputy Treasury Secretary Wally Adeyemo stated that the economy is in transition, “and as part of that transition, we are seeing high prices for some of the things that people have to buy.” And “the only way we’re going to get to a place where we work through this transition is if everyone in America and everyone around the world gets vaccinated.”

Adeyemo said, “Today, we face an economy that’s in transition, and as part of that transition, we are seeing high prices for some of the things that people have to buy. That’s exactly why the president was focused in the American Rescue Plan in ensuring that we got stimulus into the hands of the American people so they’d be able to buy the products that they need. But the reality is that the only way we’re going to get to a place where we work through this transition is if everyone in America and everyone around the world gets vaccinated. That’s why the president continues to be focused on the idea that we get everyone who can vaccinated in this country. And then, while we’re doing that, we continue to provide the kind of resources the American people need to make it to the other side.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2021/10/15/deputy-treasury-secy-adeyemo-only-way-past-transition-thats-causing-high-prices-is-to-get-everyone-in-u-s-and-world-vaccinated/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

Online mountaineer

I believe that's what is known as a non sequitur.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Killer Clouds

The big question is why are these morons pushing so damn hard for everyone to get a vaccine that does NOT work?

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
So basically the economy is being held hostage by Democrat COVID thuggery.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Wally?  Where is the Beav?
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Would also help if our corporate overlords multisource suppliers and diversify their supply chains to better manage risk.  It would be also nice to be able to buildout and modernize America's energy and transportation infrastructure.  Making stuff in America might help.
"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright

Online mountaineer

It's getting near impossible to find American-made goods. Seriously, we can't make shower curtains or pencils anymore?

Online SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker
F&*$ him and all who think like or support his boss.

I've worked every hour I'm contracted to through this entire fiasco with no jab and no sick days taken.

Now I'm either going to have to take a shot or get laid off because of people like this azzhole.

Why is December 8 such a "magical" date for gov or fedgov contractors to get injected?

Throwing our allegiances to political parties in the long run gave away our liberty.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
After reading the babble of that guy in the pic above, one senses that he really should have been "a deputy" to Robert Mugabe, or someone like that...

Offline Hoodat

Deputy Treasury Secretary Wally Adeyemo stated that the economy is in transition, “and as part of that transition, we are seeing high prices for some of the things that people have to buy.” And “the only way we’re going to get to a place where we work through this transition is if everyone in America and everyone around the world gets vaccinated.”

Words fail me.  I had no idea this level of stupid existed on earth.  And this idiot is #2 at Treasury?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Words fail me.  I had no idea this level of stupid existed on earth.  And this idiot is #2 at Treasury?
Clearly this dud is a diversity hire.  We used to call it "Affirmative Action"
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I believe that's what is known as a non sequitur.

Textbook.  It starts half-way logical, then careens wildly of the COVID cliff.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline EdinVA

It is a miracle we have been so successful the last 250 years without such guidance..

Online mountaineer

Clearly this dud is a diversity hire.  We used to call it "Affirmative Action"
That's a safe bet.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
The entire humanity involved with the Biden Admin are as dumb as a box of rocks.  All by design too.