Author Topic: CDC Issues Holiday Guidance: Mask Up, Get Vaccinated  (Read 173 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
CDC Issues Holiday Guidance: Mask Up, Get Vaccinated
« on: October 16, 2021, 08:50:43 pm »
CDC Issues Holiday Guidance: Mask Up, Get Vaccinated

Hannah Bleau 16 Oct 2021

The U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) on Friday issued guidance for celebrating the holidays as the season approaches, instructing people to get vaccinated for the Chinese coronavirus and urging the vaccinated to mask up in certain situations.

“There are several ways to enjoy holiday traditions and protect your health. Because many generations tend to gather to celebrate holidays, the best way to minimize COVID-19 risk and keep your family and friends safer is to get vaccinated if you’re eligible,” the CDC said in the Friday guidance, which coincides with its existing recommendations.

The CDC urges all those eligible to get vaccinated and instructs the unvaccinated to wear “well-fitting masks” in public indoor settings. However, the CDC also extends the rule to the vaccinated if they are in areas with “substantial to high transmission” of the virus.

Additionally, the federal health agency warns that immunocompromised individuals “may not be fully protected even if they are fully vaccinated” and received a booster shot. Because of that, the CDC believes they should wear a mask and follow the protocols recommended for unvaccinated individuals.

The CDC also recommends unvaccinated individuals delay their travel plans until they get the shot.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/10/16/cdc-issues-holiday-guidance-mask-up-get-vaccinated/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline rustynail

Re: CDC Issues Holiday Guidance: Mask Up, Get Vaccinated
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2021, 09:23:00 pm »
No.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2021, 09:24:12 pm »
Nope.  I'm not going to willingly comply, period.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2021, 09:32:18 pm »
I say: Gather with family and friends and if you haven't already, resume your normal holiday activities and traditions!!!  This may be the last 'free' Christmas that we get to celebrate.  Remember that religion and Christian celebrations are a no-no and religious freedom is still under attack.

I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2021, 09:36:33 pm »
I say: Gather with family and friends and if you haven't already, resume your normal holiday activities and traditions!!!  This may be the last 'free' Christmas that we get to celebrate.  Remember that religion and Christian celebrations are a no-no and religious freedom is still under attack.

:yowsa: :amen:

"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline rustynail

« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2021, 10:27:09 pm »
Going to resume our annual tire fire.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2021, 06:13:32 pm »
No can do. No mask, no vaccine.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #7 on: October 17, 2021, 06:51:12 pm »
No can do. No mask, no vaccine.

Yep! Exactly! And I'm 73 years old with hypertension.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien