Author Topic: Katie Couric Edited Out Ruth Bader Ginsburg Quotes Slamming Anthem Protests, Called Justice’s Words  (Read 184 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Katie Couric Edited Out Ruth Bader Ginsburg Quotes Slamming Anthem Protests, Called Justice’s Words ‘Unworthy’
October 13, 2021 By Jordan Davidson

Former “Today” host Katie Couric deceptively edited her 2016 interview with former U.S. Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg to omit comments made by the “elderly” justice that cast a negative light on leftist sports players who kneel during the national anthem, according to a report from the Daily Mail.

In the original interview published in October 2016, Couric claimed that Ginsburg called the refusal to stand during the national anthem by athletes such as Colin Kaepernick “dumb and disrespectful.”

“Would I arrest them for doing it? No,” Ginsburg said. “I think it’s dumb and disrespectful. I would have the same answer if you asked me about flag burning. I think it’s a terrible thing to do, but I wouldn’t lock a person up for doing it. I would point out how ridiculous it seems to me to do such an act.”

Couric pushed Ginsburg on the issue further and asked for confirmation that athletes had the right to protest.

more
https://thefederalist.com/2021/10/13/katie-couric-scuttled-ruth-bader-ginsburg-quotes-slamming-anthem-protests-called-justices-words-unworthy/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

rangerrebew

REVEALED: Massive Ruth Bader Ginsburg Coverup EXPOSED

(The Post Millennial) – Former Today show host Katie Couric admitted to editing out negative comments made by Ruth Bader Ginsburg about people who kneel during the national anthem. In her new memoir, Going There, Couric writes that her political views influenced the edits made to her interview with the late Supreme Court justice in 2016.

Ginsburg supposedly said those who kneel show ‘contempt for a government that has made it possible for their parents and grandparents to live a decent life.’ The story in question, published by Yahoo! News in 2016, saw Couric quote, Ginsburg, stating that refusing to stand for the anthem was ‘dumb and disrespectful’ but omitted more problematic remarks. The former host writes she thought the justice, who was 83 at the time, was ‘elderly and probably didn’t fully understand the question.’

https://nowliberty.com/revealed-massive-ruth-bader-ginsburg-coverup-exposed/

rangerrebew

The former host writes she thought the justice, who was 83 at the time, was ‘elderly and probably didn’t fully understand the question.’

I'll bet she thinks Biden is solid as a rock, though. :3:

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Tip of the iceberg, if the truth would ever come out.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline EdinVA

Just Couric looking for another 15 minutes of camera time...

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Katie Couric is just an awful person.  Now, I see why South Park named their units of measurement for excrement after her.

Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

rangerrebew

Covering for Kaepernick: Couric Edited Anti-Kneeling Comments Due to RBG’s Racial Justice ‘Blind Spot’
Western Journal

Published 15 hours ago

on October 15, 2021

By C. Douglas Golden, The Western Journal

Employment apparently isn’t a very appealing prospect to former “CBS Evening News” anchor Katie Couric.

After bouncing around the nether regions of the media landscape since she left CBS in 2011 — her last major gig was with Yahoo’s streaming division, which is the mainstream media’s version of the direct-to-video movie — Couric has decided to write a tell-all called “Going There.” It manages to earn the title.

In the book, Couric admits to sabotaging the careers of other female journalists and anchors because she felt threatened.

She said Martha Stewart needed “some healthy humbling (prison will do that … ) to develop a sense of humor.”

https://flagandcross.com/covering-for-kaepernick-couric-edited-anti-kneeling-comments-due-to-rbgs-racial-justice-blind-spot/

Offline Mod2

Three threads merged.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Poor Notorious RBG failed to realize that you cannot speak against the Holy Woke Catechism. That is verboten and heresy.
The Republic is lost.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
All this is, is the compulsion on the Left to 'speak for' others who they feel are too STUPID to represent themselves.
The American Left is OUTRAGED! on behalf of ignorant Native Americans.
The American Left is OUTRAGED! on behalf of stupid Black people who live in a White Racist culture.
RBG is too old to know what she is talking about, meanwhile RBG's grandmother Pelosi is running the country.

If it were not for the American Media censorship machine, the entire Left would be exposed as the elitist racists they are.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.