Author Topic: Joe Biden Uses Law Enforcement Memorial to Push Gun Control, Police Reform, and Condemn January 6  (Read 137 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Joe Biden Uses Law Enforcement Memorial to Push Gun Control, Police Reform, and Condemn January 6

Charlie Spiering 16 Oct 2021

President Joe Biden spoke at the 40th Annual National Peace Officers’ Memorial Service on Saturday, using the occasion to push gun control, police reform, and the narrative that the January 6 protests were an “insurrection” and a fundamental threat to democracy.

The president spoke on the steps of Capitol Hill, praising the Capitol Police who defended the building during the January 6 protests.

“Here, nine months ago, your brothers and sisters thwarted an unconstitutional and fundamentally un-American attack on our nation’s values and our votes,” Biden said. “Because of you, Democracy survived.”

Biden criticized the public for expecting too much from police officers, being the first to respond to mental health incidents and domestic disputes.

“Being a cop today is one hell of a lot harder than it’s ever been,” he said, noting that 2020 was the deadliest year for law enforcement on record.

Biden vowed to keep pushing for more police reform legislation to give law enforcement officers more tools to police communities better.

“We haven’t got anywhere yet, but we’ll get there,” he promised.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/10/16/joe-biden-uses-law-enforcement-memorial-to-push-gun-control-police-reform-and-condemn-jan-6th/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
“Here, nine months ago, your brothers and sisters thwarted an unconstitutional and fundamentally un-American attack on our nation’s values and our votes,” Biden said. “Because of you, Democracy survived.”

Hopefully everyone was wearing boots because Joes' b.s. just keeps getting deeper.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline Killer Clouds

Cops deserve the hate they get from the public. The bring it on themselves. They act like tyrants then are surprised when people actually know the law and their rights and it pisses pigs off. Granted there are a few good cops out there but most of them are just pigs that make it hard for the good cops to do their job.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Here, nine months ago, your brothers and sisters thwarted an unconstitutional and fundamentally un-American attack on our nation’s values and our votes,” Biden said. “Because of you, Democracy survived.”

Everybody knows Joe lies and like hardcore democrats, speaks in opposites to what they did, intend to do or are doing.  As Joe states survived, Joes means inevitable death!
 :smokin: :reaper: :reaper: :reaper: :smokin:
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions