Author Topic: UNBELIEVABLE! Entire School Goes into Complete Lockdown Because Student Refused to Wear Mask…IN A RE  (Read 106 times)

rangerrebew

UNBELIEVABLE! Entire School Goes into Complete Lockdown Because Student Refused to Wear Mask…IN A RED STATE!
daniel News For You
October 15, 2021

I can’t believe that something like this is even happening to begin with, but when I learned that it was happening in a red state, that made it even more troubling.

A 16-year-old girl was not only suspended from school, but arrested as well, all because she refused to wear a mask.

On top of that, the whole incident forced the school administrators to put the entire school on lockdown. LOCKDOWN! Why in the world would they put the entire school on lockdown because of a 16-year-old girl who is trying to go to class without a mask?
|

You want to know what makes this really terrible? This was in Wyoming of all places. Wyoming is a state that is about as red as red can get when it comes to politics, even in the county where this all took play, Albany County.

https://redrightvideos.com/unbelievable-entire-school-goes-into-complete-lockdown-because-student-refused-to-wear-mask-in-a-red-state/

Offline libertybele

Wow. If this can happen in Wyoming, I think we all need to realize that this can happen to any of us.

We don't venture out much anymore.  I run errands and that's about it.  Hubby just stays home.  We live in a fairly decent area but with all those moving here from blue states, we'd just rather not deal with all the newbies.  Traffic has been horrendous because tourist season is early on top of it all.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker
Not condoning the behavior, but I do believe she was told to leave the campus for not wearing a mask or would be considered a trespasser and that's what she was arrested for.
Throwing our allegiances to political parties in the long run gave away our liberty.