Author Topic: Jussie Smollett Forced to Face Trial in Hate Crime Hoax After Judge Denies Dismissal Request  (Read 1739 times)

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
For anybody whose ever had the experience of working closely with a homosexual 'Queen', or has had the opportunity to observe 'him' over a period of years...Jussie Smollett's behavior is more 'Typical' than shocking.

Exhibit A as evidence, 'Generalities' are true.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
For anybody whose ever had the experience of working closely with a homosexual 'Queen', or has had the opportunity to observe 'him' over a period of years...Jussie Smollett's behavior is more 'Typical' than shocking.

Exhibit A as evidence, 'Generalities' are true.
My wife was a biller in a Dr. office, there were two homosexuals there a doctor who was my PCP that you wouldn't know it because he kept his personal life quite, and a nurse that was the full on flamboyant in your face Queen that was always trying to get the doctor to go to protests and rallies.

She worked in another office a very short time, entirely staffed by, excuse me but the fitting term is queers, catering exclusively to homosexuals with aids. You might even recall this California clinics doctor was arrested and prosecuted because he either watered down the drugs these people needed or simply replaced them with saline solution. Point is my wife said to the last male employee there they were flamboyant queers and the only two no queer were my wife the biller who left as soon as she saw the billing fraud the Dr. was engaged in and another middle aged woman receptionist.

It was after this experience my wife opened her own billing office.

Offline deb

• Sinner saved by grace.

@JackPosobiec

Jussie Smollett really testified that he is the 'black Cary Grant'

I can attest to the fact that Smollett is no Cary Grant!  :whistle:
Brothers, sisters, come on down to that river
Guaranteed you'll never be the same
There's a fountain flowing from the heart of the Savior
Bring your sins and all your guilty stains
Let that river of life wash it all away

River of Life - Mac Powell

Offline mountaineer

I can attest to the fact that Smollett is no Cary Grant!  :whistle:
Not even close.  :silly:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Jussie Smollett calls attackers 'liars,' defense rests

The defense for former "Empire" actor, Jussie Smollett, rested their case on Tuesday after Smollett testified that the brothers involved in what prosecutors argued was a feigned hate crime were "liars."

"They're liars," Smollett said of the brothers as he testified on Tuesday, according to NBC News. "They also said I had something to do with it, and I didn't."

The prosecution has argued that Smollett staged a “fake hate crime” against himself by hiring two brothers, Abimbola and Olabinjo Osundairo, to stage a fake attack against him in 2019.
ADVERTISEMENT

Specifically, special prosecutor Dan Webb said Smollett instructed the brothers to use racial and homophobic slurs against the actor, who is Black and gay, in addition to telling them to buy ski masks, red hats and “a rope to make it look like a hate crime.”

"It felt like something out of 'Looney Tunes' adventures. It felt like someone massive coming up to me. Not enough time to think," Smollett said of the attack during the trial, per NBC. "This person felt significantly larger than me. Dressed in dark clothes. A ski mask."

Smollett also testified that he and one of the brothers, Abimbola Osundairo, did drugs together, went to a bathhouse where they "made out," and later did sex acts together. But last week, Abimbola Osundairo testified that he did not have a sexual relationship with the actor, NBC reported.

After over a week of witness testimony in Chicago, closing arguments in the trial are set to take place on Wednesday.

The 39-year-old actor faces charges including six counts of felony disorderly conduct  on suspicion of making false reports to police, but he has pleaded not guilty and could face up to three years in prison if convicted.

https://thehill.com/homenews/state-watch/584760-jussie-smollett-calls-attackers-liars-defense-rests
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Jack Posobiec 🇺🇸
@JackPosobiec
·
2h
BREAKING: Jussie Smollett testified the Nigerian brothers contacted him and offered to admit there was no hoax, and refuse to testify, if he paid them each $1 Million
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Snarky Jussie Smollett SCOLDS white prosecutor for repeating N-word while reading out texts HE sent to Nigerian brother: Admits changing description of his attackers from 'white' to 'pale' during cross-examination at his 'fake hate crime' trial

Smollett is back on the stand for the second day to be questioned at his disorderly conduct trial in Chicago
    He told the jury on Tuesday that he first called his attackers white then changed the description to 'pale'
    He said he had just 'assumed' they were white in his first description and claims he still doesn't know who attacked him
    Smollett said on Monday that he and Abimbola Osundairo had 'made out' at a bathhouse and 'masturbated'
    He says he  did pay him $3500 but claims it was for nutritional plans and exercise guidance, not to stage the attack
    Smollett says the 'dry run' police say they performed days before the attack was just them getting 'stoned'
    He hasn't been able to offer a solid explanation for why the brothers may be lying, or who attacked him
    Asked on Tuesday if it was the brothers in surveillance footage from the night in question, Smollett said: 'I just don’t know. They’re liars, so.. they also said I had something to do with it and that’s not true'
    On Tuesday, he chastised the white prosecutor for using the N-word while reading texts he had sent Bola
    Smollett told him not to use the word 'out of respect for every African American in the room'
    He then told the judge he 'didn't want to answer yes or no' to the questions; the judge ordered him to

By Jennifer Smith, Chief Reporter For Dailymail.Com and Greg Woodfield In Chicago For Dailymail.Com

Published: 12:49 EST, 7 December 2021 | Updated: 17:07 EST, 7 December 2021

more
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10284677/Jussie-Smollett-admits-changing-description-attackers-white-pale.html
Support the USO

Offline Right_in_Virginia

I really wanted this played at the trial:

https://youtu.be/wZXoErL2124

Offline LegalAmerican

It seems to me that reporting a hoax as a crime only demeans the targeted group the hoax is aimed at slandering. Well,it sure turns out that often represents a racist act against the alleged but nonexistent perpetrators of the alleged but nonexistent crime. Perpetrating such a hoax is a "hate crime" in and of itself.

Bugger the false reports, try that fool for a "hate crime" and let him see what that felony feels like. Throw the book at him, and others of his ilk.

888high58888

Offline LegalAmerican

Jussie Smollett calls attackers 'liars,' defense rests

The defense for former "Empire" actor, Jussie Smollett, rested their case on Tuesday after Smollett testified that the brothers involved in what prosecutors argued was a feigned hate crime were "liars."

"They're liars," Smollett said of the brothers as he testified on Tuesday, according to NBC News. "They also said I had something to do with it, and I didn't."

The prosecution has argued that Smollett staged a “fake hate crime” against himself by hiring two brothers, Abimbola and Olabinjo Osundairo, to stage a fake attack against him in 2019.
ADVERTISEMENT

Specifically, special prosecutor Dan Webb said Smollett instructed the brothers to use racial and homophobic slurs against the actor, who is Black and gay, in addition to telling them to buy ski masks, red hats and “a rope to make it look like a hate crime.”

"It felt like something out of 'Looney Tunes' adventures. It felt like someone massive coming up to me. Not enough time to think," Smollett said of the attack during the trial, per NBC. "This person felt significantly larger than me. Dressed in dark clothes. A ski mask."

Smollett also testified that he and one of the brothers, Abimbola Osundairo, did drugs together, went to a bathhouse where they "made out," and later did sex acts together. But last week, Abimbola Osundairo testified that he did not have a sexual relationship with the actor, NBC reported.

After over a week of witness testimony in Chicago, closing arguments in the trial are set to take place on Wednesday.

The 39-year-old actor faces charges including six counts of felony disorderly conduct  on suspicion of making false reports to police, but he has pleaded not guilty and could face up to three years in prison if convicted.

https://thehill.com/homenews/state-watch/584760-jussie-smollett-calls-attackers-liars-defense-rests

Jussie needs to be careful.  These guys are from Nigeria.  Who knows what they will do and return . 

Offline LMAO

People who I know in my life who are  apolitical are watching this trial do not understand why that not only he perpetrated a completely unbelievable hoax but why is he still pushing it even in trial?

The answer  is he knew his target audience. He knew leftists will buy it and, true to form, they did

« Last Edit: December 08, 2021, 11:41:52 am by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy