Author Topic: Jussie Smollett Forced to Face Trial in Hate Crime Hoax After Judge Denies Dismissal Request  (Read 1741 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Jussie Smollett Forced to Face Trial in Hate Crime Hoax After Judge Denies Dismissal Request

Alana Mastrangelo 16 Oct 2021

Disgraced actor Jussie Smollett will have to stand trial over his 2019 alleged hate crime hoax after a Cook County judge denied his dismissal request.

Judge James Linn says the jury selection in Smollett’s trial will begin on November 29 after denying the actor’s lawyer’s Hail Mary pass at getting the case dismissed on Friday, according to a report by Page Six.

The former Empire star’s attorney reportedly argued that bringing Smollett into court would be a violation of his rights, since he had already performed community service and given up a $10,000 bond as part of a previous on-prosecution agreement with the Cook County state’s attorney’s office.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/entertainment/2021/10/16/jussie-smollett-forced-to-face-trial-in-hate-crime-hoax-after-judge-denies-dismissal-request/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

He needs to come clean, bargain with the prosecutor, and just move on

Nobody,except for a few white liberal dunces, believe he was really attacked at 2 AM on a cold night in southside of Chicago by MAGA hat wearing Trump supporters.

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

rangerrebew

Judge Denies Jussie Smollett’s Last-Ditch Effort To Have Charges Dismissed
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2021, 01:55:06 pm »
By  Ashe Schow

Oct 16, 2021   DailyWire.com 26, 2019 in Chicago, Illinois.

A judge on Friday denied former “Empire” actor Jussie Smollett’s final attempt to get the charges against him dismissed, following accusations the actor lied to police about being the victim of a hate crime.

Smollett’s attorney, Nenye Uche, said the charges should be dismissed because Smollett already performed community service and paid a $10,000 bond under a sweetheart deal with Cook County prosecutors, The Associated Press reported.

“A deal is a deal. That’s ancient principle,” Uche said, according to the outlet.

Judge James Linn didn’t accept the argument, which Smollett’s team has been making for two years. Linn explained that the case was being handled by a special prosecutor who was appointed by a different judge and that he would not end that arrangement.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/judge-denies-jussie-smolletts-last-ditch-effort-to-have-charges-dismissed?itm_source=parsely-api&utm_campaign=daily_shapiro&utm_medium=email&utm_source=housefile&utm_content=news

Offline Kamaji

F**ker should pay for what he did, and pay hard.

Online Smokin Joe

I agree. I'm getting sick of being blamed, with others whose skin is of the same color, for incidents that are either simply incidental (like noose knots in garage pulls) or outright hoaxes designed to let someone play victim at the expense of the good reputation and conduct of an entire race.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

He should get as a minimum exactly the sentence received by what a perp would have received if indeed it was the way he depicted.

There must be accountability for a racist action like what he did. and people got hurt because of his actions.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Online dfwgator

The French Actor?

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
His life is over regardless of court.
Like OJ, this will be all he will be known for the entire rest of his life.
Being a Black Activist lying about mythical White Supremacists and racism is common and normal every day.
But he did it is such a STUPID way, you can't live that down.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline goatprairie

His life is over regardless of court.
Like OJ, this will be all he will be known for the entire rest of his life.
Being a Black Activist lying about mythical White Supremacists and racism is common and normal every day.
But he did it is such a STUPID way, you can't live that down.
We'll see.... I mean who is Al Sharpton? The Tawana Brawley hoax has been exposed for over three decades. Sharpton is still lionized in the black community and among many white liberals.
Many black people seem to have an unlimited amount of sympathy and forgiveness for black fakers.

Offline Slide Rule

The French Actor?

Yes. With the correct French pronunciation.
White, American, MAGA, 3% Neanderthal, and 97% Extreme Right Wing Conservative.

Recommended

J Boswell, The Life of Samuel Johnson
E Burke, Reflections on the Revolution in France
N Davies, Europe: A History
R Feynman, The Feynman Lectures on Physics
R Penrose, The Road To Reality & The Emperor's New Mind
K Popper, An Open Society and Its Enemies & The Logic of Scientific Discovery
A Solzhenitsyn, The Gulag Archipelago, & Everything he wrote

Offline verga

He needs to pay for all the time the cops spent on this and do some time in the gray bar motel. Send a clear message to all these other hoaxers.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Online Smokin Joe

He needs to pay for all the time the cops spent on this and do some time in the gray bar motel. Send a clear message to all these other hoaxers.

A hoax blaming people of another race for a "Hate Crime" is a "Hate Crime" in and of itself.

There'd be no other reason, to gin up hatred against innocent people based on their race, even to gain sympathetic fawning, than hate.

C S Lewis

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
This maggot should get ten years, no early parole for good behavior.

Offline Slide Rule

Bet there are no old white dudes on the jury. Nah that would not be in keeping
with the new mode of who decides.
White, American, MAGA, 3% Neanderthal, and 97% Extreme Right Wing Conservative.

Recommended

J Boswell, The Life of Samuel Johnson
E Burke, Reflections on the Revolution in France
N Davies, Europe: A History
R Feynman, The Feynman Lectures on Physics
R Penrose, The Road To Reality & The Emperor's New Mind
K Popper, An Open Society and Its Enemies & The Logic of Scientific Discovery
A Solzhenitsyn, The Gulag Archipelago, & Everything he wrote

Offline mikezpen

The "crime" couldn't have happened. You couldn't find 2 guys in Chicago willing to walk around wearing MAGA hats. Somebody wearing a MAGA hat in Chicago would be dead inside of 10 minutes. **nononono*
« Last Edit: October 25, 2021, 02:40:38 pm by mikezpen »

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
This maggot should get ten years, no early parole for good behavior.

...and I hope he gets Butt f'ed in prison so many times that he turns straight.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2021, 03:00:44 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Polly Ticks

A hoax blaming people of another race for a "Hate Crime" is a "Hate Crime" in and of itself.

There'd be no other reason, to gin up hatred against innocent people based on their race, even to gain sympathetic fawning, than hate.

That's a fact.
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
By  Ashe Schow

Oct 16, 2021   DailyWire.com 26, 2019 in Chicago, Illinois.

A judge on Friday denied former “Empire” actor Jussie Smollett’s final attempt to get the charges against him dismissed, following accusations the actor lied to police about being the victim of a hate crime.

@rangerrebew

Dat bees racist,n Biden!
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Sadly, this maggot will not serve one day behind bars.  No telling how many people were killed or harmed as a result of his racist stunt.  Ten years would be a generous sentence for him. 

Online mountaineer

Jussie Smollett’s lawyer claims he was ‘a real victim’ during opening statements
By Patrick Reilly   
November 29, 2021 9:56pm

Jussie Smollett’s attorney said the former “Empire” star was “a real victim” of a crime on Monday while prosecutors said he staged a hate crime during the opening arguments of Smollett’s trial in Chicago.

Smollett “developed a secret plan that would make it appear that there was actually a hate crime that actually occurred against him by supporters of Donald Trump,” special prosecutor Dan Webb told jurors, according to the Chicago Tribune.

Webb slammed Smollett’s allegedly false police report as a “despicable act” that “denigrated something as serious as a hate crime.”

Smollett was charged with six felony counts of disorderly conduct for filing a false police report in 2019 after police say he staged a fake hate crime. ... NY Post
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Smollett’s attorney, Nenye Uche

That attorney's name sounds like rubbing an itch in a private place.

How appropriate he works for Smollett.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline LMAO

I could not figure out why he simply just didn’t make a deal with the prosecutor and move on instead of taking it to trial.

But I caught a news clip claiming that one wasn’t offered.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2021, 07:02:09 pm by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline verga

I have said before and I will keep saying it until my dying day: If you are found guilty of one of these hoax crimes you need to financially libel for the cost of the investigation and face a penalty at least twice as long as the crime you lied about.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I could not figure out why he simply just didn’t make a deal with the prosecutor and move on instead of taking it to trial.

But I kind a news clip claiming that one wasn’t offered.

@LAMO 

I have always heard that most celebs think "there is no such thing as bad publicity."

Who knows,some "evolved" leftist director may hire someone to write Smollets life story and offer him the starring role?

You can bet your bippy both blacks and "woke" whites would flock to see it so they could brag about how "evolved" they are.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2021, 06:53:11 pm by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!