Author Topic: BREAKING: Dan Bongino drops MAJOR sponsor that caved to Antifa boycott campaign—'Cancelling works bo  (Read 374 times)

Offline PeteS in CA

BREAKING: Dan Bongino drops MAJOR sponsor that caved to Antifa boycott campaign—'Cancelling works both ways'

https://thepostmillennial.com/bongino-drops-sponsor-canceling-works-both-ways?utm_campaign=64487

"I had this sponsor, SimpliSafe, and they're a great company, I have no problem with the company at all," Bongino said, before delving into this week's news that he has intentionally parted ways with the security company.

To that end, he brought up Antifa member and activist Chad Loder, who was recently served with a restraining order. "He doesn't like people going after Antifa," he said.

"So Chad Loder tweeted to SimpliSafe on their official account, they're a security company, trying to say, 'Hey, why are you guys advertising on Andy Ngo's site he's associated with called The Post Millennial."

"Well The Post Millennial is not run by Andy Ngo," he said. "Andy Ngo is not a conservative. He's an Asian, gay man who is not a conservative at all, but he exposes Antifa violence."

"It's weird," Bongino said, "because SimpliSafe responded to Chad Loder, and said 'hi Chad, thanks for bringing this to our attention… We notified our advertising partners and this site is being excluded from our ad by ASAP."
"And when you push me, I push back. You tell me to stop talking, I talk more," Bongino said.

"And I thought wouldn't it be a good idea if we then told SimpliSafe 'you better retract that.' Well they haven't yet so we canceled them!" He announced.

"Which was sad because they were a great company and produce a good product and I also canceled the service, too."
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline PeteS in CA

The writing of the OP article is sort of like someone threw the paragraphs into one of those bingo ball cages to choose the order of paragraphs in the article. I tried to pick out paragraphs that would give the story of what happened. In summary:

* Some Twitter-Bullies pressured Simplisafe to cancel their ads on Post Millennial;

* Simplisafe knuckled under and cancelled their ads;

* Bongino was not involved, but retaliated on the basis that an attack on Post Millennial was an attack on him.

Sheer! Genius! One of the premises of Cancel-Bullies is that their target cannot respond when cancelled, and other ConservaMedia outlets would value advertisers too much to retaliate. Bongino's move over-trumped their trump card. Not only did Simplisafe lose a big ad outlet, they now need to wonder who's next. Simplisafe runs ads on the KSFO morning show, which simulcasts a show that runs in Sacramento. That would be a big ad outlet loss! And the other SF Bay Area ConservaTalker, KTRB 860, is a Salem station and runs the nationally syndicated Mike Gallagher show. Simplisafe runs ads on that show, and it also would be a big potential ad outlet loss.

I'm hoping Simplisafe learns a very expensive lesson that serves as a warning to other businesses targeted by Cancel-Bullies.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
The writing of the OP article is sort of like someone threw the paragraphs into one of those bingo ball cages to choose the order of paragraphs in the article. I tried to pick out paragraphs that would give the story of what happened. In summary:

* Some Twitter-Bullies pressured Simplisafe to cancel their ads on Post Millennial;

* Bongino was not involved, but retaliated on the basis that an attack on Post Millennial was an attack on him.

Sheer! Genius! One of the premises of Cancel-Bullies is that their target cannot respond when cancelled, and other ConservaMedia outlets would value advertisers too much to retaliate. Bongino's move over-trumped their trump card. Not only did Simplisafe lose a big ad outlet, they now need to wonder who's next. Simplisafe runs ads on the KSFO morning show, which simulcasts a show that runs in Sacramento. That would be a big ad outlet loss! And the other SF Bay Area ConservaTalker, KTRB 860, is a Salem station and runs the nationally syndicated Mike Gallagher show. Simplisafe runs ads on that show, and it also would be a big potential ad outlet loss.

I'm hoping Simplisafe learns a very expensive lesson that serves as a warning to other businesses targeted by Cancel-Bullies.

@PeteS in CA

Thanks so much for breaking it down for us!    :beer:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker

Thank you for your time and devotion in interpreting that gibberish, much appreciated.
Throwing our allegiances to political parties in the long run gave away our liberty.

Online deb

• Sinner saved by grace.

They used to advertise on The Blaze all the time. I’m wondering if they lost that account as well.
Brothers, sisters, come on down to that river
Guaranteed you'll never be the same
There's a fountain flowing from the heart of the Savior
Bring your sins and all your guilty stains
Let that river of life wash it all away

River of Life - Mac Powell

Offline PeteS in CA

@PeteS in CA

Thanks so much for breaking it down for us!    :beer:

Thank you for your time and devotion in interpreting that gibberish, much appreciated.

You're all very welcome. It was frustrating to see an article about a potentially significant event so bizarrely composed.