Author Topic: Watch: Buttigieg Responds to FNC’s Carlson — He Doesn’t Understand the ‘Concept of Bottle-Feeding’  (Read 197 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Watch: Buttigieg Responds to FNC’s Carlson — He Doesn’t Understand the ‘Concept of Bottle-Feeding’

Pam Key 15 Oct 2021

Secretary of Transportation Pete Buttigieg said Friday on MSNBC’s “Deadline” that Fox News Channel’s Tucker Carlson’s criticism showed he did not understand “the concept of bottle-feeding.”

Thursday night on his show, Carlson said, “Pete Buttigieg has been on leave from his job since August after adopting a child – paternity leave, they call it – trying to figure out how to breastfeed. No word on how that went.”

Anchor Nicolle Wallace said, “I would say to Tucker Carlson, don’t knock it ’til you try it. What are these attacks about?”

Buttigieg said, “Well, look, in his case, I guess he just doesn’t understand the concept of bottle feeding, let alone the concept of paternity leave. But what is really strange is that, you know, this is from a side of the aisle that used to claim the mantle of being pro-family. What we have right now is an administration that’s actually pro-family. I’m blessed to be able to experience that as an employee, being able to have the flexibility to take care of our newborn children.”

Wallace, responded, “It feels homophobic to suggest that you were trying to figure out breastfeeding. I mean, it feels dirtier than that. How does this attack land for you and Chasten?”

Buttigieg said, “Well, look, this attack is coming from a guy who has yet to explain his apparent approval for the assassination of Harvey Milk. So, obviously, we know that there’s some dark places where some of these attitudes come from. But I also note that that doesn’t speak for the country. I don’t think that even speaks for most people on the other side of the aisle from the party that I belong to.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2021/10/15/watch-buttigieg-responds-to-fncs-carlson-he-doesnt-understand-the-concept-of-bottle-feeding/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Love how he threw his hero Harvey Milk into the convo. Buttboy has a hate hard-on for Tucker so it is par for the course
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline mountaineer

Buttgigger should have mentioned another gay poster boy, Matthew Shepard, as long as he was being nonsensical.  *****rollingeyes*****
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline goatprairie

Bootyjunk is typical of most Dem appointees today. Solely chosen because he's a homosexual. Identity is the first and foremost objective of Dem pols. Competency is not considered, and Bootyjunk is, like virtually all Biden appointees, clearly incompetent.
But it won't help Biden one bit as most Dem pols climbing the greasy pole can't wait to see him gone. They'll throw him under the bus in a heartbeat.

Offline PeteS in CA

Butti****** doesn't understand the concept of scarcasm. Nor why people think he's AWOL at a critical time.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Whether Buttplug is on the job or AWOL at home with "paternity leave" makes little difference.

Indeed, the department would probably be run better if he never showed up "for work" at all...

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
'I know I was appointed to this position, but I'm busy. Let the nation burn, I've got a baby to feed.
The Republic is lost.