Author Topic: Democrat Val Demings Breaks Florida Fundraising Record, Gears Up for Expensive Senate Battle Against  (Read 164 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Democrat Val Demings Breaks Florida Fundraising Record, Gears Up for Expensive Senate Battle Against Marco Rubio

Ashley Oliver and Jacob Bliss 14 Oct 2021

Florida Senate candidate Rep. Val Demings (D-FL) raked in $8.4 million in the third quarter of 2021, outraising incumbent Sen. Marco Rubio’s (R-FL) massive haul of $6 million and raising more than any Florida Senate candidate ever has at this point in a campaign cycle.

Florida Politics first reported on the new record but noted Demings’ campaign anticipates it will still “get outspent” by Rubio, despite Demings outperforming the Florida Republican in second and now third quarter fundraising.

“Make no mistake: we expect to get outspent, and our historically strong fundraising will simply allow us to keep up with the tens of millions of dollars wealthy special interests will dump into Florida on Marco Rubio’s behalf next year,” Demings campaign manager Zach Carroll stated, per the outlet.

Rubio’s campaign noted to Breitbart News that the senator nearly doubled the 2019 record for a Republican at this stage of a campaign, which had been set by Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-SC), who raised $3.3 million in 2019’s third quarter.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/10/14/democrat-val-demings-breaks-florida-fundraising-record-expensive-senate-battle-marco-rubio/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Am I the only one wondering how much of that money comes from out of state?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Killer Clouds

Am I the only one wondering how much of that money comes from out of state?
Not at all. Undoubtedly the answer is 80% or more.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Val is a Rat darling.  Not much of a record. But on the plus side, she is the right color.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Val is a Rat darling.  Not much of a record. But on the plus side, she is the right color.

I predict that Little Marco is going to lose his seat.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I predict that Little Marco is going to lose his seat.

We will see how Little Havana goes.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.