Author Topic: Bill Clinton hospitalized with a non-COVID-related infection  (Read 836 times)

Offline PeteS in CA

Re: Bill Clinton hospitalized with a non-COVID-related infection
« Reply #25 on: October 15, 2021, 02:18:46 pm »
[Anti-Covid-Vaxxer] "Bill Clinton hospitalized with a non-COVID-related infection"? Cover-up!  Cover-up!!  Cover-up!!! [/Anti-Covid-Vaxxer]

Sadly, that scarcasm is much more realistic than not.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2021, 02:19:52 pm by PeteS in CA »
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #26 on: October 15, 2021, 03:39:22 pm »
I wonder if that hospital isn't turning away some poor Covid patient right now because Bubba is taking up an ICU bed, unnecessarily.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #27 on: October 15, 2021, 04:00:03 pm »
I wonder if that hospital isn't turning away some poor Covid patient right now because Bubba is taking up an ICU bed, unnecessarily.

Not to mention the security people who have to accompany nurses when they enter his room.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #28 on: October 15, 2021, 04:04:37 pm »
Not to mention the security people who have to accompany nurses when they enter his room.
Yes, I'm sure the place is lousy with USSS agents. No room for patients.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #29 on: October 15, 2021, 04:42:21 pm »
Yes, I'm sure the place is lousy with USSS agents. No room for patients.
For those talking about a dead pool I have to wonder how long the SS has had a pool going on both Bill and Hitlary? Maybe it's a cash pool and they let each previous pools money roll over to the next year, could be like hitting the lottery!

Offline libertybele

« Reply #30 on: October 15, 2021, 11:35:54 pm »
Bill Clinton recovering from urological infection at UCI Medical Center; visited by Hillary Clinton

Bill Clinton was said to be recovering from a urological infection Friday, and an aide to the former president said that Clinton was in an intensive care section of UC Irvine Medical Center, though not receiving "ICU care."

The aide, who spoke to reporters at the hospital on the condition his name wasn't used, did not elaborate on the reason Clinton was in the ICU. He said Clinton had a urological infection that spread to his bloodstream, but is on the mend and never went into septic shock, a potentially life-threatening condition.

Clinton, 75, was admitted to the hospital on Tuesday evening for a non-COVID-related infection, his spokesman Angel Ureña said in a Thursday statement................

https://abc7.com/bill-clinton-hospitalized-in-hospital-president/11129284/
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #31 on: October 17, 2021, 11:32:56 pm »
UPDATE - CLINTON RELEASED FROM HOSPITAL

Fmr. President Clinton discharged from Calif. hospital
OAN Newsroom
UPDATED 4:12 PM PT – Sunday, October 17, 2021

Former President Bill Clinton was admitted to the University of California Irvine Medical Center on Tuesday. The 75-year-old was put into an intensive care unit for a urological infection. He reportedly showed no COVID-19 symptoms or complications from his previous heart aliment.

“On Tuesday evening, President Clinton was admitted to UCI Medical Center to receive treatment for a non-COVID-related infection,” said Clinton’s spokesperson, Angel Urena in a statement on Thursday evening. “He is on the mend, in good spirits, and is incredibly thankful to the doctors, nurses, and staff providing him with excellent care.”  ... Story at OAN

The lovely Hillary was so happy to greet him, too.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #32 on: October 17, 2021, 11:35:40 pm »
UPDATE - CLINTON RELEASED FROM HOSPITAL

Fmr. President Clinton discharged from Calif. hospital
OAN Newsroom
UPDATED 4:12 PM PT – Sunday, October 17, 2021

Former President Bill Clinton was admitted to the University of California Irvine Medical Center on Tuesday. The 75-year-old was put into an intensive care unit for a urological infection. He reportedly showed no COVID-19 symptoms or complications from his previous heart aliment.

“On Tuesday evening, President Clinton was admitted to UCI Medical Center to receive treatment for a non-COVID-related infection,” said Clinton’s spokesperson, Angel Urena in a statement on Thursday evening. “He is on the mend, in good spirits, and is incredibly thankful to the doctors, nurses, and staff providing him with excellent care.”  ... Story at OAN

The lovely Hillary was so happy to greet him, too.

Funny, I don't see the "lovely" Hillary in the picture.  :whistle:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Ghost Bear

• Not an actual picture of me
« Reply #33 on: October 18, 2021, 02:25:16 am »
I've had this happen to me. In many ways I still haven't recovered from it after a year, and I was 56 when it happened. Bill Clinton is 75, so it is likely to be tougher on him. On the other hand, his case doesn't sound as serious as mine was, so time will tell.
Let it burn.