Author Topic: George Takei calls William Shatner an ‘unfit’ guinea pig after spaceflight  (Read 537 times)

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
You just knew the fagboy with a hate boner for Shatner couldn't stand down for long.   Maybe he can hitch a ride on the virgin dudes space plane?

https://pagesix.com/2021/10/14/star-trek-star-george-takei-slams-william-shatners-spaceflight/
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
You just knew the fagboy with a hate boner for Shatner couldn't stand down for long.   Maybe he can hitch a ride on the virgin dudes space plane?

He'll have to wait awhile.

Virgin Galactic Delays Commercial Flights To End Of 2022 After Spotting Potential Materials Flaw

https://www.forbes.com/sites/kimberleespeakman/2021/10/14/virgin-galactic-delays-commercial-flights-to-end-of-2022-after-spotting-potential-materials-flaw/?sh=4aba47f0b0eb

Virgin Galactic has pushed back the start date of its commercial space flights to the fourth quarter of 2022, the company said Thursday, as it focuses on improving commercial space vehicle performance after a test flagged a possible flaw in materials on its spacecraft.

Virgin Galactic said it found that materials used in joints on the spacecraft it tested showed a “reduction in strength,” which it said required more inspections.

The company will begin an enhancement program, which is expected to last about eight months, that would seek to increase “reliability, durability and reduced maintenance requirements” for its commercial space vehicles VMS Eve and VSS Unity.

Online andy58-in-nh

Lt. Sulu is just jealous that he didn't get to ride something this big...

"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
A glorified reusable passenger carrying Sounding Rocket.

Online mountaineer

George is one bitter, jealous *itch.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Hoodat

He does seem to be overly mean-spirited.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
"Mr Sulu" has a warped drive...or two... 888mouth
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Kamaji

"Mr Sulu" has a warped drive...or two... 888mouth

Warped factor 10!

Offline deb

• Sinner saved by grace.
He does seem to be overly mean-spirited.

He’s an angry old man.
Brothers, sisters, come on down to that river
Guaranteed you'll never be the same
There's a fountain flowing from the heart of the Savior
Bring your sins and all your guilty stains
Let that river of life wash it all away

River of Life - Mac Powell

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

https://pagesix.com/2021/10/14/star-trek-star-george-takei-slams-william-shatners-spaceflight/

@Wingnut

The one group of people he does NOT hang with is "virgin dudes".
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@mountaineer

That's pretty much who he has always been. The only difference is he is old now.

Offline The_Reader_David

Actually, wasn't Shatner being unfit rather part of the point?  Space isn't for young fit test-pilot types anymore. Even slightly overweight 90 year old guys can go into space.
And when they behead your own people in the wars which are to come, then you will know what this was all about.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
He’s an angry old man.

@debrawiest

He is an angry old whatever. He is NOT a man.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
@mountaineer

That's pretty much who he has always been. The only difference is he is old now.

Old Queens are the worst.

Offline skeeter

He’s an angry old man.
He's still mad at Shatner for opposing him being cast as starship captain in Star Trek V. He was really looking forward to wearing that tight commander's outfit.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Checkov was the more likable guy:

He's still around:

Maybe he should be offered a seat on the next one goin' up...

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Sulu.....

No cares about you and you faggotry agenda anymore.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Sulu.....

No cares about you and you faggotry agenda anymore.

@catfish1957

The truth is nobody but his family ever cared for him. If he hadn't been lucky enough to land the gig on that teebee show,nobody would have ever heard of him. Even then it was just a secondar role that could have probably been handled by the janitor.

Online mountaineer

William Shatner
@WilliamShatner
Don’t hate George. The only time he gets press is when he talks bad about me.  He claims 50+ years ago I took away a camera angle that denied him 30 more seconds of prime time TV.  :shrug: I’m giving it back to him now by letting him spew his hatred for the world to see!  :laugh:
9:46 PM · Oct 15, 2021
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
William Shatner
@WilliamShatner
Don’t hate George. The only time he gets press is when he talks bad about me.  He claims 50+ years ago I took away a camera angle that denied him 30 more seconds of prime time TV.  :shrug: I’m giving it back to him now by letting him spew his hatred for the world to see!  :laugh:

Whether you like Shatner or not, you have to concede his sarcastic wit is top shelf.
The Republic is lost.

Online Wingnut

William Shatner
@WilliamShatner

The perfect burn.

Online andy58-in-nh

William Shatner
@WilliamShatner

Phasers on "bitch-slap".
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline Kamaji

William Shatner
@WilliamShatner

Burn!

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Takei is best buds with Patrick Stewart.  It says a lot about the both of them.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Right_in_Virginia