Author Topic: Resignation At The NIH Reveals Biden Is Trying to Keep A Lid On Growing Controversy  (Read 135 times)

rangerrebew

Resignation At The NIH Reveals Biden Is Trying to Keep A Lid On Growing Controversy

The director of the National Institutes of Health (NIH) Francis Collins is stepping down and it shows that Biden is trying to keep a lid on a growing controversy.

“It has been an incredible privilege to lead this great agency for more than a decade,” Collins said in a statement posted at the NIH website.

“I love this agency and its people so deeply that the decision to step down was a difficult one, done in close counsel with my wife, Diane Baker, and my family. I am proud of all we’ve accomplished. I fundamentally believe, however, that no single person should serve in the position too long, and that it’s time to bring in a new scientist to lead the NIH into the future. I’m most grateful and proud of the NIH staff and the scientific community, whose extraordinary commitment to lifesaving research delivers hope to the American people and the world every day,” Collins wrote.

https://redrightdaily.com/collins-resigns/

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
It's a start. She is just one of those caught lying about funding gain of function research, including SARS based chimeras, at Wuhan.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
As Biden has no idea what he is doing, and could die at any moment, yet orchestrates everything happening down to minute micro details.  Remember, the destruction of our Country even down to minute micro details is be a vegetable that plays imbecile to well, that our destruction cannot be to blame in any way, or fashion.  So just accept their is a horrific price to be paid, for playing clueless beyond belief, and denial is just another path to certain death, and you OWN IT!
 :smokin: :smokin: :smokin:
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Biden is the figurehead, Dokter Jill the handler, in true KGB style. But they are just the front guys for the team of ranking bureaucrats, cabinet appointees and others who each, within their area of expertise, work together to "fundamentally transform" the greatest nation on Earth.
Such is the Deep State (the Swamp).
When you are at the top, such a transformation can only lead in one direction.

Peaks are not built from the top, but from the bottom up. They are only eroded from the top down.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis