Author Topic: Dem Rep Swalwell Facing a Year In Prison After Mo Brook’s Wife Assaulted, Home Broken Into By Hack  (Read 134 times)

rangerrebew

Dem Rep Swalwell Facing a Year In Prison After Mo Brook’s Wife Assaulted, Home Broken Into By Hack Dem’s ‘Team’ Says Mo [UPDATED]

By
Tom Pappert

on
October 9, 2021

Syndicated Via National File| TOM PAPPERT|

Rep. Mo Brooks, the Republican now running to become a U.S. Senator representing the state of Alabama, has been the target of a civil lawsuit filed by Rep. Eric Swalwell over statements and actions made by Brooks that the U.S. legislator from California claims led to the mostly peaceful protests on January 6. Unable to serve Brooks with the lawsuit, Swalwell’s representative allegedly entered Brooks’ home illegally and served the lawsuit on Brooks’ wife.

Brooks revealed the allegation against Swalwell’s process server on Twitter this afternoon. “Well, Swalwell FINALLY did his job, served complaint (on my WIFE). HORRIBLE Swalwell’s team committed a CRIME by unlawfully sneaking INTO MY HOUSE & accosting my wife,” wrote Brooks. “Alabama Code 13A-7-2: 1st degree criminal trespass. Year in jail. $6000 fine. More to come!”

https://thebeltwayreport.com/2021/10/eric-swalwell-facing-a-year-in-prison-after-mo-brooks-wife-assaulted-home-broken-into-by-hack-dems-team/

rangerrebew

Old Mo doesn't have the guts to see Swalwell is charged and convicted. :nono: