Author Topic: Yellen Celebrates Agreement on Global Minimum Tax, Reveals Real Reason They Want It  (Read 149 times)

rangerrebew

Yellen Celebrates Agreement on Global Minimum Tax, Reveals Real Reason They Want It

By

Admin
Published on October 11, 2021

If the Biden Administration were in a back room somewhere, thinking about the things they could do to destroy the economy, they probably wouldn’t be doing much different than the things they have been pushing.

They either have very little understanding of economics. Or they deliberately want to hurt the country. Take your pick.

Now, they are trumpeting another thing that will do grievous harm to the American economy — the global minimum tax.

We wrote previously how Biden’s Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen had been championing this idea.

https://republicandaily.com/2021/10/yellen-celebrates-agreement-on-global-minimum-tax-reveals-real-reason-they-want-it/

Offline EdinVA

One more step to globalization under the UN.... 9999hair out0000

Offline DefiantMassRINO

That's a commie idea.  So, rather than striving for greater efficiencies in American governance, their plan is make other nations subsidize their tax n' spend wish list?

Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
As long as America and americans get screwed by the globalist who already attak this Country, and the world Muslim and Communist can squeeze by not paying their wshare, this scam will proceed with democrats and Bidens blessings.  As i pointed out early on when first posting here, they won't be satisfied until America is lowered to 3rd world nation status, which they have already made great strides toward.
Stooges have aided this movement magnificently, and we have desolation and anarchy abounding, with a President that doesn't mind abandoning America and Americans.
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline EdinVA

So, what is yellen going to do if a country does not comply?
Invade them and force the issue?