Author Topic: Dem. Rep. Chris Rabb Introduces Forced Sterilization, 3-Child Limit Bill  (Read 121 times)

rangerrebew

Dem. Rep. Chris Rabb Introduces Forced Sterilization, 3-Child Limit Bill
Keely Sharp
October 4, 2021

Democrat Pennsylvania State Rep. Chris Rabb decided to fight the Texas heartbeat bill, which bans most abortions after a heartbeat is detected, with a bill of his own. He claims his legislation seeks to enforce reproductive responsibility in men since women are being banned from abortions.

Rabb's bill would require men to get a vasectomy within six week of the birth of their third child or their 40th birthday, whichever comes first .

He also refers to men as "inseminators," making it sound as if they are some sort of criminals.

https://dailypatriotreport.com/dem-rep-chris-rabb-introduces-forced-sterilization-3-child-limit-bill/

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
Re: Dem. Rep. Chris Rabb Introduces Forced Sterilization, 3-Child Limit Bill
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2021, 08:52:14 pm »
Even gay and transmen? Muslims?
Countdown to Resignation

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: Dem. Rep. Chris Rabb Introduces Forced Sterilization, 3-Child Limit Bill
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2021, 12:37:22 am »
I hate to be the one to break it to Mr. Rabb, but there are a slew of ways to prevent getting pregnant without sterilizing someone. If those were better utilized, which they might well be in the absence of just shredding little Johnny or Julie before they saw the light of day, then abortion would not be so "necessary" in the eyes of those who do not want to have children.

How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis