Author Topic: Unvaccinated Students Told To Wear Different Coloured Wristbands So They Can Be Identified  (Read 416 times)

Online Hoodat

Unvaccinated Students Told To Wear Different Coloured Wristbands So They Can Be Identified

TYLER DURDEN   |   SEP 29, 2021 - 12:40 PM

“Freshers have been given wristbands to signal whether they are vaccinated against coronavirus amid anger at emerging “two-tier” university campuses,” reports the Telegraph.

“Students arriving this week at the University of Bath have been given a different coloured wristband on club nights if they can prove in advance they are double jabbed, or have Covid-19 immunity.”

Those who cannot prove they’ve been vaccinated are forced to enter a different queue in a clear example of segregation.

Bath is a notoriously left-wing city, as is its main university.

Vaccine passports are being enforced on campuses despite the government’s inability to impose them on the country after studies found they would be discriminatory and ethically unsound.

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/unvaccinated-students-told-wear-different-coloured-wristbands-so-they-can-be-identified

I recall them doing something similar in Germany back in the 1930s and 40s.  Wake up, people!

לעולם לא עוד
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
I would be transferring to a different university.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline LegalAmerican

Unvaccinated Students Told To Wear Different Coloured Wristbands So They Can Be Identified

TYLER DURDEN   |   SEP 29, 2021 - 12:40 PM

“Freshers have been given wristbands to signal whether they are vaccinated against coronavirus amid anger at emerging “two-tier” university campuses,” reports the Telegraph.

“Students arriving this week at the University of Bath have been given a different coloured wristband on club nights if they can prove in advance they are double jabbed, or have Covid-19 immunity.”

Those who cannot prove they’ve been vaccinated are forced to enter a different queue in a clear example of segregation.

Bath is a notoriously left-wing city, as is its main university.

Vaccine passports are being enforced on campuses despite the government’s inability to impose them on the country after studies found they would be discriminatory and ethically unsound.

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/unvaccinated-students-told-wear-different-coloured-wristbands-so-they-can-be-identified

I recall them doing something similar in Germany back in the 1930s and 40s.  Wake up, people!

לעולם לא עוד

'
Yes. Are college students all 'dumb'?  No Jewish student's?  THEY KNOW THE STORY.

DON'T DO IT.  CRAZY IS IN CHARGE AGAIN. 

Offline MOD3

@LegalAmerican, this thread is about a university in the UK and is in the World News forum. It is not about actions by the US Congress or by the Governor of New York, which belong in the US News or New York forums.

Stop dumping random irrelevant news stories in random threads. If you think those stories deserve threads, start a thread about the stories and do it in the correct forum.

@mystery-ak @Cyber Liberty

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
I don't know how big the contingent of unvaccinated student is there, but if it is sizable, they all need to go enmass to the Chancellor's office, cut the wrist bands off, and stack them in a pile by the door.  All while wearing a Nazi era Jewish ID'ed armband in tow.

Then see and milk the PR disaster if the university takes disciplinary action against them. That civil disobedience thing goes both ways.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline LegalAmerican

@LegalAmerican, this thread is about a university in the UK and is in the World News forum. It is not about actions by the US Congress or by the Governor of New York, which belong in the US News or New York forums.

Stop dumping random irrelevant news stories in random threads. If you think those stories deserve threads, start a thread about the stories and do it in the correct forum.

I truly DO NOT KNOW...what the correct forums ARE.  It is all "NEWS" to me.  What is considered POLITICAL  or any of the other categories.  It is all very confusing to me.   I will look and see, what I did WRONG....now.  sigh.  I am afraid to start a new thread, as I don't know what would be the correct place,  to put it in!  I am really trying.  Maybe I can ask you and tell me where it goes?  Before I post it?   

Offline LegalAmerican

I didn't start this thread!   DID I? 

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.

I truly DO NOT KNOW...what the correct forums ARE.  It is all "NEWS" to me.  What is considered POLITICAL  or any of the other categories.  It is all very confusing to me.   I will look and see, what I did WRONG....now.  sigh.  I am afraid to start a new thread, as I don't know what would be the correct place,  to put it in!  I am really trying.  Maybe I can ask you and tell me where it goes?  Before I post it?

Do us all a favor and Just don't post.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

... that's quite a fascist way to vaccine-shame someone.  What happened to diversity and tolerance?
« Last Edit: October 05, 2021, 09:55:10 pm by DefiantMassRINO »
"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright

Offline MOD3

Here's a clue. At the top of the page you will find that this is the "World News" forum. That mean outside of the US.

Here's another clue concerning relevancy. Look at the thread title and the first post in the title.

:dontfeed:

Offline LegalAmerican

Duh. Not my question. 

Offline Quix

• Times R a changin' Walk with God!

BOTH VAXED & UNVAXED & ALL OTHER CATEGORIES OF PEOPLE SHOULD WEAR THE STAR OF DAVID ON THEIR SLEEVES UNTIL THIS IDIOCY GOES AWAY. NO DIFFERENT COLORED ARM BANDS. NO KOWTOWING TO THE MARXIST TYRANTS.

Forgive all; In all things Thank God; Love all. Love 1st, most & always... BE CALM & DO THE NEXT LOVING THING.
POTTERY SITE ON ETSY: https://www.etsy.com/shop/ACTIVELOVE
QUIX thread for Quix GLOBALISM, UFO ETC topics here:http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php?topic=206517.new#new WILLIAM TOMPKINS Disclosure bk thread: http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,224639.0.html . Calling: To afflict the comfortable & comfort the afflicted[/

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Britain, a country of freedom reduced to this fascist nonsense.  Not good.

I think this is a bad sign for the future.  Governments just do not need much to cheat you out of your freedom.