Author Topic: Biden plan would give IRS power to track bank accounts with $600 or more.  (Read 109 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
This will NOT apply to Pelosi or any of the corrupt vermin in Washington D.C.
Like all laws, the bank tracking will only be used on people outside of politics.
$600 is nothing. Some banks require more than that to even have a bank account.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline mountaineer

That pretty much covers everyone in America who has a bank account. While I have nothing to hide (in the criminal sense), I have to wonder: why the heck do they care so much that I'm paying off my credit cards each month, that I buy groceries, that I pay my utility bills, that I give to my church ... oh wait, is that the problem?

It's all so very boring.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Any pile of money, or wealth,  in a financial institution or asset within reach of the Federal Government will be targeted ... only the wealthy can afford to save money ... only the wealthy can afford to have more than $600 in a bank ... only the wealthy can afford to have 401K's and IRA's ... only the wealthy can afford to have home equity ... except for Bernie Sanders' book royalties.
"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright

Offline Killer Clouds

This needs to be challenged in court. The government has no legal authority for this kind of intrusion.