Author Topic: Fauci gives the green light on trick-or-treating this Halloween  (Read 379 times)

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Fauci gives the green light on trick-or-treating this Halloween
« on: October 10, 2021, 09:31:31 pm »
Who in the heck does this jackalope think he is? He is no longer relevant nor trustworthy.  Halloween gatherings are ok, but Christmas is not?  Halloween is  a pagan celebration, Christmas is a religious  one.  I don't consider him an expert on anything, but evilness.

Fauci gives the green light on trick-or-treating this Halloween

Dr. Anthony Fauci on Sunday gave the stamp of approval for kids to trick-or-treat outdoors this Halloween, one year after it was labeled a "high risk" activity due to the coronavirus pandemic.

The statement comes just one week after Fauci said it's "too soon to tell" if families should gather together for Christmas in December.

The government’s top infectious diseases expert told CNN’s "State of the Union" that parents can safely take their kids trick-or-treating outside this year if coronavirus cases and deaths continue their decline across the country............

https://www.foxnews.com/us/fauci-oks-trick-treating-halloween

I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: Fauci gives the green light on trick-or-treating this Halloween
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2021, 09:37:53 pm »
F'k him I already decorated my house and have candy waiting for the little goblins.... :silly:
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2021, 09:40:32 pm »
F'k him I already decorated my house and have candy waiting for the little goblins.... :silly:

888high58888

I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2021, 09:45:00 pm »
My Halloween wish for the Fauxci household

I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2021, 01:18:40 am »
Just think about how lucky we are!

MOST people live in countries where their leadership spend so much time working out ways to provide the services the people need to live their daily lives they don't really have the time needed to focus on the important things,but Americans are so lucky we have leadership people with enough free time on their hands they can regulate really important stuff,like kids going trick or treating!
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2021, 01:52:05 am »
Just think about how lucky we are!

MOST people live in countries where their leadership spend so much time working out ways to provide the services the people need to live their daily lives they don't really have the time needed to focus on the important things,but Americans are so lucky we have leadership people with enough free time on their hands they can regulate really important stuff,like kids going trick or treating!

We have no leadership.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2021, 02:25:41 am »

Fauci is a 'cult leader' in every respect. And he does have a following.
When you see someone alone in their car or in their home alone wearing a mask, that is a cultist.
When you see someone wearing two or three or four masks, that is a cultist.
The vast majority of people want Fauci to just die, and don't give a single damn about his 'proclamations'.
However, believe it or not, there are far-Left wacko Liberals who will not take a dump unless Christ Fauci says it is OK.
These are the same idiots who wear their masks in the shower, or while swimming in the ocean.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2021, 02:27:15 am by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #7 on: October 11, 2021, 02:34:19 am »

When you see someone alone in their car or in their home alone wearing a mask, that is a cultist.
The vast majority of people want Fauci to just die, and don't give a single damn about his 'proclamations'.
However, believe it or not, there are far-Left wacko Liberals who will not take a dump unless Christ Fauci says it is OK.
These are the same idiots who wear their masks in the shower, or while swimming in the ocean.

Dr. Evil.

Offline DB

« Reply #8 on: October 11, 2021, 04:25:07 am »

Hopefully he can catch the next asteroid that goes by...

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #9 on: October 11, 2021, 02:07:30 pm »
Whatever. I'll be doing another 10K that day, so the entertainment viewed from our front deck will be doubly relaxing. Last year wasn't terribly slow, so this year may be even better.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #10 on: October 11, 2021, 08:02:20 pm »
I shudder to think that there actually may have been idiots in this country waiting to hear what the Fraudci had to say about trick-or-treating.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #11 on: October 11, 2021, 08:29:19 pm »
Halloween died out long ago in the area I live in.
The whites with young kids no longer come here.
It's mostly illegals, and they don't seem to be interested in the notion of "trick or treat".

Back around 1988, I started recording the number of kids who came each year:
Some numbers from the 1990's-2000's:
1994  85
1995  88
1996  68
1997  71
1998  68
1999  51
2000  55
2001  19
2002  18
2003  31
2004   7
2004 was the last year we handed out goodies.
You can see how the "kid count" went down as the illegals flooded in...

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #12 on: October 11, 2021, 08:42:43 pm »
Halloween died out long ago in the area I live in.
The whites with young kids no longer come here.
It's mostly illegals, and they don't seem to be interested in the notion of "trick or treat".

Back around 1988, I started recording the number of kids who came each year:
Some numbers from the 1990's-2000's:
1994  85
1995  88
1996  68
1997  71
1998  68
1999  51
2000  55
2001  19
2002  18
2003  31
2004   7
2004 was the last year we handed out goodies.
You can see how the "kid count" went down as the illegals flooded in...
When I still had a house I quit handing out candy when they started bussing in Hispanic kids not just from a different neighborhood but even a different city. You're right that the Hispanics weren't into to the Trick or Treat tradition but they sure were into grabbing candy bought for actual neighborhood kids. The capper was when HUGE anchor baby mommas started coming up with pillow cases to get candy and when I said Halloween was for the children they said 'for the baby at home' that was when I slammed the door shut and turned out the lights.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #13 on: October 11, 2021, 08:48:56 pm »
Regardless of what Fraudci says, we will carry on with our usual Halloween practice of going out to dinner and not handing out candy at all.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #14 on: October 11, 2021, 10:50:20 pm »
Things are different today. Tried to do the thing a couple of years ago, didn't work. Stole my pumpkin.
Anything left out on the porch or in the yard will likely be stolen or destroyed.
I stopped dealing with it after finding my pumpkin smashed on the street the next day.
These days, where I live, it is not wise to encourage strangers to come on to your property for any reason.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #15 on: October 12, 2021, 12:24:49 am »
Things are different today. Tried to do the thing a couple of years ago, didn't work. Stole my pumpkin.
Anything left out on the porch or in the yard will likely be stolen or destroyed.
I stopped dealing with it after finding my pumpkin smashed on the street the next day.
These days, where I live, it is not wise to encourage strangers to come on to your property for any reason.

@240B

I don't live within 50 miles of any city,and my closest neighbor is over a mile away.

Yet,it is still dangerous for strangers to be found wandering around in my yard. They will be facing the muzzle of a 44 or a shotgun,and they WILL explain themselves.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline skeeter

« Reply #16 on: October 12, 2021, 12:33:56 am »
When I still had a house I quit handing out candy when they started bussing in Hispanic kids not just from a different neighborhood but even a different city. You're right that the Hispanics weren't into to the Trick or Treat tradition but they sure were into grabbing candy bought for actual neighborhood kids. The capper was when HUGE anchor baby mommas started coming up with pillow cases to get candy and when I said Halloween was for the children they said 'for the baby at home' that was when I slammed the door shut and turned out the lights.
Easy to tell which state you're from. Same thing happened in my last neighborhood. Vans from outside the area pulling up & disgorging dozens of kids who couldn't even say 'trick or treat', many of them in their mid teens. Just pour candy into their paper bags and off to the next house without a word. Just another shot at free stuff.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2021, 12:39:43 am by skeeter »

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #17 on: October 12, 2021, 12:40:30 am »
No little goblins trick or treating around here since we moved in ... maybe since they've built more houses we may get some kiddos.  I've seen a couple of houses a few streets over that have decorated, but I don't plan on handing out candy.