Author Topic: ‘No Further Action’ – UK Police Drop Jeffery Epstein Sex Probe Against Prince Andrew  (Read 278 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
‘No Further Action’ – UK Police Drop Jeffery Epstein Sex Probe Against Prince Andrew

Kurt Zindulka 11 Oct 2021

London’s Metropolitan Police have said that they will not take any action against His Royal Highness Prince Andrew, Duke of York, after reviewing the evidence against him from Jeffrey Epstein accuser Virginia Giuffre.

Guiffre has claimed that when she was just 17-years-old she was trafficked and forced to have sex with Prince Andrew at properties owned by deceased paedophile Jeffrey Epstein in Manhattan, London, and Epstein’s notorious island in the Caribbean.

For his part, Prince Andrew has consistently denied having sex with Giuffre, saying in 2019: “It didn’t happen”.

After evidence was presented to the United Kingdom’s top police force from a Channel 4 exposé in June, the Met decided to reverse its earlier decision not to investigate the ninth in line to the British throne.

The top police chief in the country, Dame Cressida Dick, said at the time that “no one is above the law”.

However, on Sunday, the Met said per the BBC: “As a matter of procedure, MPS officers reviewed a document released in August 2021 as part of a U.S. civil action. This review has concluded and we are taking no further action.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/europe/2021/10/11/no-further-action-uk-police-drop-jeffery-epstein-sex-probe-against-prince-andrew/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

Does this surprise anyone?

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher

White Privilege. (/s)
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Kamaji

White Privilege. (/s)

Royal privilege.  I have no idea whether he did anything he's accused of or not, but I rather doubt that the UK police are going to move against a member of the Royal Family without absolute 200% certainty that he (or she) did exactly what s/he is accused of.

Certainly Prince Andrew does not have the best optics when it comes to Epstein, or Ms. Giuffre, there might even be sufficient evidence to support a more-likely-than-not conclusion, but my guess is that, unless there is absolutely proof positive, the UK authorities will not attempt to charge, arrest, or prosecute Prince Andrew.

Royalty hath its privileges.

Offline skeeter

No longer need for the shiny object, no one is asking about Epstein’s other, more politically explosive guests anymore.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher

Royalty hath its privileges.

In England 1000's of years of examples proves that.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Kamaji

In England 1000's of years of examples proves that.

Indeed.

Offline libertybele

No longer need for the shiny object, no one is asking about Epstein’s other, more politically explosive guests anymore.

This not only protects the Royal family, but the Clinton dynasty as well.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline skeeter

This not only protects the Royal family, but the Clinton dynasty as well.
yup.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Mel Brooks:  "It's good to be King!"
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
Mel Brooks:  "It's good to be King!"

Unless you are having morning Crossaints on July 14, 1789

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@Kamaji

Who really gives a squat?

You would have to be as naive as a new-born to actually believe anybody forced her to do anything. She was in it for the money,the travel,the "glamor",and the attention.

Nothing more than a whore that got an early start,and who is now being pimped out by a publishing company.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!