Author Topic: Kyrsten Sinema Badgered by Activists at Boston Marathon  (Read 167 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Kyrsten Sinema Badgered by Activists at Boston Marathon
« on: October 11, 2021, 11:30:44 pm »
Kyrsten Sinema Badgered by Activists at Boston Marathon

Jacob Bliss 11 Oct 2021

Sen. Kyrsten Sinema (D-AZ) was badgered by left-wing activists from Arizona on Monday at the Boston Marathon hoping to convince the senator to support radical Democrat agenda items such as the $3.5 trillion reconciliation bill.

Two groups of activists — the Arizona Working Families Party and the Sunrise Movement’s Tempe chapter — traveled from Arizona to Boston to protest the senator.

The groups held signs saying, “Sinema: Be Brave, Fight For Us”; “Care Jobs Now”; “Green Jobs Now!”; “No Cuts To Climate, Care, and Justice!”

“We’re here at the #BostonMarathon with @SunriseTempe and others from AZ asking @SenatorSinema to stop running from her constituents and start listening!” the Arizona Working Families Party tweeted. “#StopRunningSinema & pass the full Build Back Better plan NOW!”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/10/11/kyrsten-sinema-badgered-by-activists-at-boston-marathon/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

Re: Kyrsten Sinema Badgered by Activists at Boston Marathon
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2021, 11:42:18 pm »
I was wondering how this was going to play out. If they just held signs and yelled, big deal. Most of the other spectators are holding signs and yelling, too, except they're yelling things like, "Good job!" and "You can do it!" - not "Free stuff for illegals!" I was afraid one of these nuts would try to jump onto the course and get in her face, which could have been very dangerous to many runners. The course is lousy with cops, though, so it might have been entertaining.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2021, 03:23:09 pm »
Activists Drove 10 Hours to Confront Kyrsten Sinema At Boston Marathon. She Didn't Run
By Brendan Cole
 On 10/12/21 at 7:13 AM EDT
Activists who traveled to the Boston Marathon expecting to find and confront Senator Kyrsten Sinema over her opposition to the Democrats' social spending bill were left disappointed on Monday.

The Green New Deal network, which is comprised of 15 left-leaning groups, had planned to harangue the Arizona Democrat over her opposition to the price tag of the Biden administration's $3.5 trillion Build Back Better Act.

Sinema—a keen runner—has previously been the target of so-called "bird dogging," in which a politician is put on the spot in an unexpected public place. Earlier this month, activists followed her into a bathroom at Arizona State University—a move she called "unacceptable" but that President Biden, when asked, called "part of the process."  ...

However, the Green New Deal Network told Fox News its activists had "no luck with a sighting of Sen. Sinema" at the event.

It turned out there was a good reason for this— she could not make the start line because of an injury.

"While Kyrsten qualified for and attended the race, she could not run because of her continued recovery from a broken foot," her spokesman John LaBombard told The New York Post. ...
Newsweek

Green New Deal pinup girl AOC hardest hit.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2021, 10:37:55 pm »
Activists Drove 10 Hours to Confront Kyrsten Sinema At Boston Marathon. She Didn't Run
By Brendan Cole
 On 10/12/21 at 7:13 AM EDTNewsweek

Green New Deal pinup girl AOC hardest hit.
I can not lie, your post brought a very appealing image to my mind  888high58888

Offline Killer Clouds

« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2021, 11:30:01 pm »
I don't feel sorry for Sinema. It's her own party giving her a taste of DCP medicine.