Author Topic: Hillary Clinton says she 'will never be out of the game of politics'  (Read 362 times)

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
She has more Arkanside to do before she is through.

Hillary Clinton said Monday she "will never be out of the game of politics," saying that while she doesn’t have plans to run for "anything," she will be "involved."

During an interview with ABC News’ "Good Morning America" Monday, the former 2016 Democratic presidential nominee, former secretary of state, former Democratic senator from New York and former first lady, said she will remain in the political world, even without mounting a bid for public office.

"I will never be out of the game of politics," Clinton said, adding "I’m not going to be running for anything," but said she feels "our democracy is at stake."

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/hillary-clinton-says-she-will-never-be-out-of-the-game-of-politics

The nasty craggy old vampire will never die even if you drive a stake thru her dead cold heart and pin her corpse to the bottom of a wooden coffin filled with Holy water.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Hillary Clinton says she 'will never be out of the game of politics'
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2021, 04:56:39 pm »
It's still just "a game" to her.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Hoodat

« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2021, 05:00:24 pm »
Clinton said, adding "I’m not going to be running for anything," but said she feels "our democracy is at stake."

Doesn't she mean 'ending our democracy'?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2021, 05:10:15 pm »
It's still just "a game" to her.

Like Thermonuclear War was to WOPR...."a strange game" Hillary, "the only winning move is not to play."
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2021, 05:26:46 pm »
Doesn't she mean 'ending our democracy'?
I'm A-OK with that as long as our Republic survives.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2021, 05:52:02 pm »
"I will never be out of the game of politics," Clinton said, adding "I’m not going to be running for anything," but said she feels "our democracy is at stake."

Surely Hillary isn’t the only swamp slug who conflates her personal net worth with ‘our democracy’.

Online Hoodat

« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2021, 06:16:52 pm »
Surely Hillary isn’t the only swamp slug who conflates her personal net worth with ‘our democracy’.

Leftist greed is never satisfied.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #7 on: October 11, 2021, 06:24:44 pm »
Just Hillary trying to keep her name alive.
Everybody is looking for press these days, trying for Kamala's VP pick.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #8 on: October 11, 2021, 06:26:03 pm »
Everybody is looking for press these days, trying for Kamala's VP pick.

Is Hillary that desperate that she would settle for the 2nd slot?  IMO what she says is one thing, what her health dictates that she is able to do is another.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Hoodat

« Reply #9 on: October 11, 2021, 06:31:35 pm »

At her age, there is only one place she should be worried about keeping her name alive.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #10 on: October 11, 2021, 07:09:30 pm »

Is Hillary that desperate that she would settle for the 2nd slot?  IMO what she says is one thing, what her health dictates that she is able to do is another.
This is Hillary we are talking about, the queen of death. She wouldn't be "2nd" for very long.
Dozens of people associated with the Clintons have been found dead, usually a two shot to the head suicide.
For Hillary to even know your name is dangerous.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #11 on: October 11, 2021, 10:12:10 pm »
At her age, there is only one place she should be worried about keeping her name alive.

Amen to that one.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #12 on: October 11, 2021, 10:18:30 pm »
This is Hillary we are talking about, the queen of death. She wouldn't be "2nd" for very long.
Dozens of people associated with the Clintons have been found dead, usually a two shot to the head suicide.
For Hillary to even know your name is dangerous.
I'd say she can take care of her political ambitions by taking care of Joe, then get Kamala's nomination to be the VP once Kamala is elevated amid the sympathy swell for martyr Joe.

The only consideration I would offer is whether Kamala is dumb enough to do that, as she would have a big target on her back for Hillary to finally get what she has been seeking her entire life.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #13 on: October 11, 2021, 10:46:16 pm »
Hillary Clinton says she 'will never be out of the game of politics'

Not until this fellow comes along to meet her:

Offline Killer Clouds

« Reply #14 on: October 11, 2021, 11:20:47 pm »
Hillary Clinton says she 'will never be out of the game of politics'

Not until this fellow comes along to meet her:

Unfortunately she is not in the near future on my list. That's all I can say at this point in time.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #16 on: October 12, 2021, 03:57:58 am »
She has more Arkanside to do before she is through.

Hillary Clinton said Monday she "will never be out of the game of politics," saying that while she doesn’t have plans to run for "anything," she will be "involved."

During an interview with ABC News’ "Good Morning America" Monday, the former 2016 Democratic presidential nominee, former secretary of state, former Democratic senator from New York and former first lady, said she will remain in the political world, even without mounting a bid for public office.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/hillary-clinton-says-she-will-never-be-out-of-the-game-of-politics

The nasty craggy old vampire will never die even if you drive a stake thru her dead cold heart and pin her corpse to the bottom of a wooden coffin filled with Holy water.

@Wingnut

They forgot "Former Human Being".

Of course,she probably grew out of that at about age 13,when she had to start filing her horns down.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!