Author Topic: On Indigenous Peoples’ Day Remember the Indigenous Europeans That Were Conquered and Enslaved by Oth  (Read 385 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
October 11, 2021
On Indigenous Peoples’ Day Remember the Indigenous Europeans That Were Conquered and Enslaved by Other Races
By Christopher Skeet

Every Columbus Day, we are treated to recycled howls from the left who insist the day be rebranded as Indigenous People’s Day, in honor of the millions of Native Americans displaced, enslaved, or killed during the centuries preceding the discovery of America.  We hear terms like “colonialism,” “systemic oppression,” “cultural genocide,” and “stolen land,” thrown around.

Here is a brief list of the European Indigenous Peoples who were victimized by invading armies and migrations, by colonialism, systemic oppression, and cultural genocide, but whose sufferings are rarely if ever acknowledged by the left:

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2021/10/on_indigenous_peoples_day_remember_the_indigenous_europeans_that_were_conquered_and_enslaved_by_other_races_.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
This is why when ever someone of NA/Indigenous or African(Hell anyone of dark pigmentation) tries to dump on me for being their oppressor I tell them to go have sex with themselves because A. I am first generation AMERICAN not a hyphenated something. And B. I tell them to look up the History of Hungary and learn what oppressed, robbed and enslaved really means.
Besides under the definition of Indigenous every person born in any country/nation is indigenous.

in·dig·e·nous
/inˈdijənəs/
Learn to pronounce
adjective
originating or occurring naturally in a particular place; native.

Not a single solitary soul in North America sprang fully developed from the Earth, regardless of tribal religions or tradition.

Offline skeeter

This is why when ever someone of NA/Indigenous or African(Hell anyone of dark pigmentation) tries to dump on me for being their oppressor I tell them to go have sex with themselves because A. I am first generation AMERICAN not a hyphenated something. And B. I tell them to look up the History of Hungary and learn what oppressed, robbed and enslaved really means.
Besides under the definition of Indigenous every person born in any country/nation is indigenous.

in·dig·e·nous
/inˈdijənəs/
Learn to pronounce
adjective
originating or occurring naturally in a particular place; native.

Not a single solitary soul in North America sprang fully developed from the Earth, regardless of tribal religions or tradition.
Unless your kin hail from the nexus of the Tigris and Euphrates you ain’t indigenous to anywhere.

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
It's still Columbus Day.
All of the "indigenous people" can kiss my greasy a@@...

Offline skeeter

It's still Columbus Day.
All of the "indigenous people" can kiss my greasy a@@...
Lets not forget that, try as they did, the only reason 'indigenous peoples' were unable to wipe out European settlers here is because being a stone aged society put them at a distinct disadvantage.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2021, 10:29:16 pm by skeeter »

Offline DefiantMassRINO

It's neither.  It's Canadian Thanksgiving.

"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright

Online jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
It's neither.  It's Canadian Thanksgiving.

Bingo.

Columbus Day is the Italian-Americans' holiday. After what Andrew Cuomo and Anthony Fauci have done, as far as I've concerned, I'm not going to celebrate for them... and they're free to skip out on Dyngus Day for all my half-Polish backside cares.

And I'm sure as Hades not going to bend over backward to "celebrate" an artificially named holiday like "Indigenous Persons Day." Why did they choose it to land precisely on Columbus Day? Pure spite... and I don't celebrate holidays out of spite. Besides, the woke don't want me to celebrate it; they want my money and my obedience. Good luck with that.

Oh, and today is also National Coming Out Day, too, so the woke crowd gets at least a doubleheader today!

So... Canadian Thanksgiving it is.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline goatprairie

If  European explorers (or explorers from other parts) never set foot on North or South American, the "indigenous" peoples have to ask themselves would they have remained primitive, semi-stone age people?
It's a false assumption to assume that some cultures would never have changed if not influenced from outside. Nevertheless, I'll bet the Aztecs would still be capturing, enslaving, and slaughtering their fellow Indian neighbors. Many tribes above the Rio Grande would still be chasing the buffalo and engaging in merciless wars with their Indian neighbors.
But the history of the world has been superior cultures overtaking inferior cultures. Europeans and Asians had cultures that allowed them to sail across the oceans. The peoples of North and South America didn't. Conquest was inevitable.

Online jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
@goatprairie : I know one thing for sure: the tribes would have eventually faced the same sweeping plagues that killed them off, largely before our ancestors settled the cleared-out continent.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline goatprairie

@goatprairie : I know one thing for sure: the tribes would have eventually faced the same sweeping plagues that killed them off, largely before our ancestors settled the cleared-out continent.
There has also been a movement by leftist historians to claim that there were many more millions of Indians inhabiting the area north of the Rio Grande than there actually were.
Some claim the number of 15-20 million inhabitants. They made that assumption based on a few burial spots they found and made some funny calculations.
There were probably only about 2-3 million Indians north of the Rio Grande at the time European settlements started. If it had been a higher amount, there would be better evidence than what the leftist historians claim.
There were no large populations in one area (cities) an indicator of high numbers of humans.
That means most of the country was empty (like much of the west is now), and there was plenty of room for new people.
I doubt any of the leftist historians are planning to make a permanent return to Europe to make things right. Like all leftists they just like to bitch and moan about Evil Whitey. Evil Whitey for whom the Indian tribes would still be living in primitive conditions.

Online GtHawk

Lets not forget that, try as they did, the only reason 'indigenous peoples' were unable to wipe out European settlers here is because being a stone aged society put them at a distinct disadvantage.
Tell that to Custer and the 7th

Offline skeeter

Tell that to Custer and the 7th

Being stone aged doesn't mean you can't pick up a FTW every now and then.

Online GtHawk

If  European explorers (or explorers from other parts) never set foot on North or South American, the "indigenous" peoples have to ask themselves would they have remained primitive, semi-stone age people?
It's a false assumption to assume that some cultures would never have changed if not influenced from outside. Nevertheless, I'll bet the Aztecs would still be capturing, enslaving, and slaughtering their fellow Indian neighbors. Many tribes above the Rio Grande would still be chasing the buffalo and engaging in merciless wars with their Indian neighbors.
But the history of the world has been superior cultures overtaking inferior cultures. Europeans and Asians had cultures that allowed them to sail across the oceans. The peoples of North and South America didn't. Conquest was inevitable.
Well they wouldn't have had horses if immigrants hadn't brought them so I guess it would have been the noble Indian riding his buffalo bareback across the plains while stampeding buffalo herds over cliffs for food and skins while you know, being great stewards of the land :silly:

Offline Hoodat

It's ironic how Cortez' white skin pigmentation is what saved him from getting slaughtered by the Aztecs.  If Cortez had been born with 'indigenous people's' skin pigmentation, then the Aztecs would have immediately enslaved them and offered them up as sacrifices.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

Well they wouldn't have had horses if immigrants hadn't brought them so I guess it would have been the noble Indian riding his buffalo bareback across the plains while stampeding buffalo herds over cliffs for food and skins while you know, being great stewards of the land :silly:

Time for a musical interlude:

Great White Buffalo

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline Absalom

While opinions are just that, several observations are plainly absurd.
Mankind's earliest social structure was tribal, as group dependence dominated.
As millennia passed, individualism evolved in Ancient Babylon, then Greece.
This fostered creativity, developing ideas and allowing Mankind to advance.
There is a plain and simple reason why Europe was the Cradle of Civilization
and one doesn't need a education credential to figure it out!!!!!

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Let us not forget the White buffalo movie of Charles Bronson!

Indian tribes usually went to war every year, as to keep populations down enough to survive the winter and keep invading tribes off and out of their lands.  Some were known cannibals, How they suffered from the White man ending that and bringing central heating, and air, and abundant food supplies.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2021, 06:04:38 pm by christian »
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline goatprairie

What happened to the American Indians is what happened to all primitive peoples around the world since humans have inhabited the earth. The Romans invaded my ancestors land in southern Europe  and whipped them. Tough for my ancestors at the time, but the Romans were an advanced  civilization and brought that to my primitive ancestors. We now benefit from things the Romans did 2000 years ago.
Today's American Indians benefit too ....if they want to.

Offline berdie

Time for a musical interlude:

Great White Buffalo

About six years ago a white buffalo was born  (on Indian owned property) not far from me. I made the trek to see  the baby. Beautiful animal that the herd protected very closely.

Fast forward about 4 months.  The owner of the property had to leave town for a couple of days. When he came home...the white buffalo was dead and skinned. Later determined to be done by an opposing tribe.

So the beat goes on.

Online GtHawk

What happened to the American Indians is what happened to all primitive peoples around the world since humans have inhabited the earth. The Romans invaded my ancestors land in southern Europe  and whipped them. Tough for my ancestors at the time, but the Romans were an advanced  civilization and brought that to my primitive ancestors. We now benefit from things the Romans did 2000 years ago.
Today's American Indians benefit too ....if they want to.
Meh, my ancestors led by Atilla whipped the Romans. Our government should quit their benevolent bullshit and let the Indians handle their own lands and monies.