Author Topic: Sting Nabs VA Nurse Accused of Selling COVID-19 Vaccination Cards  (Read 224 times)

rangerrebew

Sting Nabs VA Nurse Accused of Selling COVID-19 Vaccination Cards
Vets   

By Hannah Ray Lambert | October 04, 2021

A Department of Veterans Affairs nurse has been federally charged with stealing and selling coronavirus vaccination cards in Michigan, according to the Department of Justice.

In mid-August, the Detroit VA Police Service got a tip from a confidential source claiming that 37-year-old Bethann Kierczak had been stealing COVID-19 vaccination cards from her work and selling them to both veterans and nonveterans for profit. The source alleged Kierczak was also providing her customers with manufacturer names, vaccine lot numbers, and realistic dates that the doses would have been administered.

The source provided copies of Facebook message conversations with Kierczak in which the nurse allegedly told the source she charged between $100 and $200 for each card, according to a criminal complaint filed last week in the Eastern District of Michigan.

https://coffeeordie.com/va-nurse-vaccination-cards/

Offline PeteS in CA

Re: Sting Nabs VA Nurse Accused of Selling COVID-19 Vaccination Cards
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2021, 02:17:59 pm »
Good riddance to a thief and fraud-artist!
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2021, 02:32:26 pm »
The only "fraud" here is the 'vaccines' themselves.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Ghost Bear

• Not an actual picture of me
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2021, 03:32:34 pm »

On the contrary, I applaud her initiative. I wish I had known about her little "side business" before she got caught, I might have bought a couple of cards from her.
Let it burn.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2021, 03:34:50 pm »
On the contrary, I applaud her initiative. I wish I had known about her little "side business" before she got caught, I might have bought a couple of cards from her.

A couple?  I would have ordered a thousand and gone in business myself.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Ghost Bear

• Not an actual picture of me
« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2021, 05:03:13 pm »
A couple?  I would have ordered a thousand and gone in business myself.

Well I was thinking of using them personally, but yes buying them to resell them is a good idea too. Just make sure to pay wholesale!  :laugh:
Let it burn.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2021, 05:39:57 pm »

Who will probably get a harsher penalty than the 2020 BLM and Antifa rioters, but I guess you are okay with that.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #7 on: October 11, 2021, 05:41:40 pm »
Well I was thinking of using them personally, but yes buying them to resell them is a good idea too. Just make sure to pay wholesale!  :laugh:

The way the economy is going, they may be a better value than cash.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #8 on: October 11, 2021, 06:16:34 pm »
If it was a VA card, then it would be registered in the VA database.
Just having the card is not enough. It has to be logged somewhere to be valid.
If the nurse could give a card and register the card with the VA system, that would be worth the money.
I could print a card, anybody could. A card alone will not get you very far.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.