Author Topic: Joy Behar Says Black People Should Trust the Vaccines Because ‘…the Experiment Has Been Done on Whit  (Read 509 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Joy Behar Says Black People Should Trust the Vaccines Because ‘…the Experiment Has Been Done on White People’
By Cassandra Fairbanks
Published October 8, 2021 at 8:15am

The View cohost Joy Behar raised more than a few eyebrows while urging black people to get the vaccine.

Behar said that black people shouldn’t have vaccine hesitancy because “…the experiment has been done on white people.”

The controversial figure brought up the Tuskegee experiments, during which untreated syphilis experimentation was done on nearly 400 black people without their knowledge or consent for 40 years, between 1932 and 1972. Over 100 people died as a result of the study.

Behar said that because this was done, she does not blame the black community for their low vaccination rates.

“How do they get through to people like the black audience, for instance, the African American community, who has been burnt in the past by these Tuskegee experiments and things coming out that have harmed them,” Behar said. “I don’t blame that community for being skittish about it, but I say that so many white people have gotten it now, you know, the experiment has been done on white people now.”

Fellow cohost Whoopi Goldberg chimed in agreeing with Behar.

more
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/10/joy-behar-says-black-people-trust-vaccines-experiment-done-white-people/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline EdinVA

Behar has a degree in sociology and english..... Nope... not a doctor

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
Black people may understand the  Tuskegee experiments took years.... and years and years. Perhaps Joy also forgot to mention that for a selfish reason.
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Behar has a degree in sociology and english..... Nope... not a doctor
It was my understanding that Whoopi had significant experience with injections...

Does that help?
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline PeteS in CA

In reality, recruitment for the testing was done across a wide range of ethnicities. But ignorance is par on the Behar Course.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online mountaineer

the experiment has been done on white people now
How very perverse of her.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Slide Rule

Nancy Pelosi and Joe Behar should interchange spots for a while.

The kind of knowledge that they amassed would improve the viewer
ratings and provide higher moral excellence in the house.

Nevermind.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2021, 11:49:28 am by Slide Rule »
White, American, MAGA, 3% Neanderthal, and 97% Extreme Right Wing Conservative.

Recommended

J Boswell, The Life of Samuel Johnson
E Burke, Reflections on the Revolution in France
N Davies, Europe: A History
R Feynman, The Feynman Lectures on Physics
R Penrose, The Road To Reality & The Emperor's New Mind
K Popper, An Open Society and Its Enemies & The Logic of Scientific Discovery
A Solzhenitsyn, The Gulag Archipelago, & Everything he wrote

Offline libertasbella

• Libertas Bella: Liberty Is Beautiful
  • Libertas Bella: Liberty Is Beautiful
    • Libertas Bella
DeFi tutorials for noobs and normies. Merchandise for apes and chads who want to share the love with our libertarian clothing and 2nd Amendment shirts
"Liberty is beautiful" for all - only at Libertas Bella.

Online Smokin Joe

How very perverse of her.
Especially considering it hasn't been a long enough term to know the long term effects yet.

IOW, the experiment isn't over.

Now, if the data could be honestly tabulated...

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Anyone here understand the meaning of

E  X   P   E   R   I   M   E   N   T  A   L   ?

That is every COVID vaccine.  The FDA approved the Pfizer vaccine, and I say it is all poppycock.  The latest drug from Merck, same story.  Nothing associated with this plandemic is scientific, and most surely not safe!!!

Know this, Sweden, Denmark, and Iceland have all banned the use of the Moderna vaccine.  Most people I speak to in my circles are unaware of this.  It is only the beginning.  When this is all said and done, most countries will ban these vaccines, and resign themselves to resuming normal life, with a virus that will be a permanent visitor every year.

Online Smokin Joe

Anyone here understand the meaning of

E  X   P   E   R   I   M   E   N   T  A   L   ?

That is every COVID vaccine.  The FDA approved the Pfizer vaccine, and I say it is all poppycock.  The latest drug from Merck, same story.  Nothing associated with this plandemic is scientific, and most surely not safe!!!

Know this, Sweden, Denmark, and Iceland have all banned the use of the Moderna vaccine.  Most people I speak to in my circles are unaware of this.  It is only the beginning.  When this is all said and done, most countries will ban these vaccines, and resign themselves to resuming normal life, with a virus that will be a permanent visitor every year.

The bottom line is this: Why would I want to risk, any risk, of adverse effects from an injection that does not perform as advertised, and for which the manufacturer has NO liability.

I can't think of any product that has no liability for injuries suffered as a result of design, materials, or workmanship, except these injections.

If they won't keep me from getting the disease, why risk it?

And that doesn't touch on the moral objections to the use of fetal tissue, nor the research which indicates that the injections can actually reduce naturally acquired immunity to the disease.

C S Lewis

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
This makes sense.

I know that any time I am pondering which move to make in life or death circumstances,the prime thing I do is ask myself "What would Joy Behar do?"
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline AllThatJazzZ

• Adopt your next pet, preferably a senior.
I wonder if Dr. Behar knows why blacks suffer from Sickle Cell Anemia when whites don't. She obviously doesn't understand certain genetic differences between nationalities. Best not to take medical advice from an angry white chick, regardless of what ethnicity you belong to.

A government big enough to give you everything you want
is a government big enough to take away everything you have.